Sulfuric Acid and Formaldehyde

Discussion in 'General' started by skunk123454321, Nov 12, 2007.

1. I don't want to buy a substance tester kit, but if i got my hands on some Sulfuric Acid and Formaldehyde and mixed them together 9 parts Sulfuric Acid and 1 part Formaldehyde would this work? If so how to I get these two chemicals easily? I've read that you can get sulfuric acid from car batteries, but if there is an easier way please tell me.. any easy ways to get formaldehyde? is it in any products or nething like that?

2. Why would you want either? Both are crazy corrosive, and formaldehyde can give you cancer...

3. what are you trying to make exactly?

Find a freshly preserved body and drain the embalming fluid. Theres your formaldehyde.

But seriously, you should buy both from a chemistry supply store. Otehrwise your going to have lots of impurities.

4. I highly recommend this combo. Stirred, not shaken, it's a great enhancement to the traditional "wake and bake".

5. You're joking, right?

6. Make sure you chase your embalming fluid down with some Jenkem.
    Tastes so good, make you wanna slap yo mamma.

/sarcasm

7. making homemade bombs?

great. homeland security is on the wayyyyyy...

lol:smoke:

8. haha sounds like the perfect night

9. "Yo man what'd you do this w/e"

"Maan, me and my boys got all jenked up. Some shit from like the 90's, fermented as fuck dude.. Mikey got some formal d. hyde from his uncle's funeral.. we wuz takin huuge jenkem hits, the shit dude. We got all embalmed and shit too"

10. you can go into a car parts store and usually buy straitup sulfuric acid at a rather high purity

i got some formaldehyde i can sell you, 37% purity, i got a couple lil bottles that i got no use for

n incase ur wondering, formaldehyde and ammonia will make a sick explosive, but it might blow you up to since its impact sensitive