Collab Suicide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Skinnyp, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So yesterday a kid I knew but I didn't really talk too committed suicide the only time I really hung out with him was literally 2 weeks ago and we smoked together with my other buddy he was always talking some depressing suicidal stuff on ig but nobody really payed any mind to hit his one comment was like "I hope my ceiling fan can hold me" and "*kicks chair* *neck breaks*" but we didn't really pay attention to it he was such a cool dude Def would've chilled with him more but then yesterday he hung himself from his ceiling fan like he was trying to send signs of him doing it but nobody payed attention and Idk if I should feel some sort of guilt or what but Idk it's just such a sad thing you know like just imagine him at that moment not able to breathe and his mind comes to the conclusion like he's actually going to die like did he have seconds thoughts? Was he scared was it really what he wanted to do. Then the parents finding them like it's so sad he was so young. Idk I just need to talk about it I can't just bundle it inside.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I have no respect for people that take their own life especially in the western world, you only get one life so why end it? I've known a few people that have killed themselves and its always the ones that come across happy and care free.
    Dont sweat it, if he truely wanted help he would of asked.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wrong section but whatever.

Sucks bro, I've never dealt with that kind of shit but I don't think you can really feel guilty, like you said you didn't really know him that well. Even close friends don't always recognise when someone is actually depressed often times, it's a bummer but life goes on man. These kind of experiences and how you deal with them shape people, don't let this affect you negatively.

4. Respect? Good thing most people who kill themselves stopped looking for that a while ago huh. How about dopamine deficient depression or serotonin deficient depression? Where do those play into the first world roles?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Most people that commit suicide dont want respect, do you know most of them personally? Both can be solved with a proper diet and medication from a doctor... a quick trip could save your life.

6. Ok.

7. Im sorry, op. Processing suicide whether its someone you were close with or just an acquaintance is not easy. Experiencing the suicides of close friends, has made me react very differently when people "joke" about it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah who's life doesn't suck

And who isn't freakin depressed nowadays

No need to kill yourself

I wouldn't stress it man. I know probably 20 dudes that are dead from drugs or suisides. That's their choice you wern't close to him so no need to get close. I only helped the ones who were truely my friends. When you grow up you'll notice most friends are not your friends they are just users or simply what i call aquaintences.

This may be your first close death so you may wonder about death itself. It hurts more when you have to put your first dog down, trust me.

People who can't find any joy in life idk...i mean i really hate life...but i do like ice cream and pie...idk i just would never intentionally kill myself

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Your right to die is you choice. You can call it selfish and disrespectful if you want but nobody on the planet knows what that person is going through. Sometimes there is no amount of help that anyone can provide that will magically make things better.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. How about you ask someone prescribed those pills, huh? They rot your brain, especially after taking them for the huge amount of time they take to actually "work", 30-40 years dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. There is more then one type of pill a doctor can prescribe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Do you want respect so you don't kill yourself?

13. I know how you feel, somewhat. A few years ago i was locked up, and this new guy came on the tier. well me and my buddy started fucking with him, which started everybody else on the tier fucking with him. At about 6 am the next morning the C.O. was checking in on all the cells, and he said "Oh my GOD! OH MY GOD! HE HUNG HIMSELF!". I can't help but think that if I hadn't fucked with him, he MIGHT still be alive today. Of course i don't know WHY he killed himself, but i still feel guilt for it. Now i don't fuck with people anymore. everybody has their own shit to deal with, and ONE wrong word can send it straight to hell, so be nice people!

• Like Like x 2
  14. The way I look at it someone else's life is prolly worse suck it up buttercup stop taking the easy way out

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I hope you are feeling better. Chemical imbalances are a ball game we are all trying to figure out. Sometimes, I feel the pharmaceuticals they give folks are worse than the depression. But, saying that, I know they have saved many as well. Just be easy on yourself and know that you were a good friend to that person when they needed one. Their life had a huge past and much baggage before they met you and all that plus chemicals out of whack what was probably what made them do it. I'm sorry you lost a friend. Take care of your self. When you are in check with your own body, mind, and spirit, you will be able to detect when friends may need some help. And maybe not, but at least you are doing what you can for you and being a good role model. Good luck healing though this hard time.

16. You don't get to decide when you come into this world but atleast you can choose when you leave if you truly want to leave that's a decision for you to make not someone else I just hope if anyone is thinking about it you think long and hard to see if it's something you really want to do it's not something you just randomly wake up one day and decide to do and I truly hope no one does decide to kill them self maybe if everyone was nicer to each other things like this wouldn't happen but untill we have a utopian society or the singularity comes all we have is each other if anyone ever wants to or needs to talk feel few to message me follow the good vibes and do what makes YOU happy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. It's a complicated thing no doubt about it. A lot to be said. A lot of questions not enough answers...

Remember the "golden rule"? Yeah everyone knows it but most people have excuse not to follow it. (not saying I'm a saint just making a point). If there was more positivity, caring, selflessness, and less judgment, negativity, bullying, people acting like sociopaths, etc. suicide would be a lot less common.

We don't always see the damage we cause. You can't look inside someones mind and feel what they do. Not until it's too late most of the time. Too many people are more concerned about feeling or looking "cool" than they are about another human being just like them.

Yeah suicide is a choice any way you cut it. It's an illusion of freedom for people who feel trapped in a world they can no longer stand. But it's a symptom of a much larger problem that more people are involved in than could possibly know. Our actions have consequences whether we see them or not.

• Like Like x 2
  18. You bumped a 2 year old thread to tell someone they're a shit person... really???

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Suicide is at a all time high in America right now, Mostly with white males in their 20s and 30s.
    You never know what’s going on in someone’s life or what haunts them from their past. I honestly don’t see a problem with suicide, it ends ones suffering but, on the flip side that suffering that they felt so deeply is transferred to a loved one, that will probably wonder if they could of done something more to help.
    Sucks about your acquaintance I wouldn’t dwell on it though, it won’t be the last suicide ya experience I’m sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.