Suicide

Discussion in 'General' started by Twyxtter, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What are your thoughts on ending one's own life? I've been depressed lately and have thought about it a lot. I'm failing classes in high school, work a shitty job I hate, and haven't ever been with a girl. I want to die but can't come to a decision. Thoughts?

2. At least you can go to school and have a job... Not to be rude but those problems are nothing compared to the problems people in third world countries or even first world countries.

I have thought about ending my life only once. After a couple of days i figured out there is NO way i would do it i was just desperate.

Maybe you are depressed, you should go to a counselor.

Im not an expert so the only advice i can give you is go on a trip. Even a couple of days will be enough to clear your mind. You should try it imo.

Dont suicide just remember that good times will come, they always do. Also think about everyone you will be leaving behind there must be someone you care about (family, friends).

Im sure there are things in life you enjoy, focus on them. If you dont like your way of life why not change it? Try to improve, never settle down.

Even if you arent serious about ending your life, go see a counselor maybe it will help. And dont think there is anything wrong with seeking professional help.

3. Happiness is relative you can't say he should be happy because someone else's life is different.

I think about it all the time though. I used to be afraid of death but I kind of welcome it now. I think I would have done it already if I didn't have my mom

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have thought about it, but then I think about how great life really is.  Finish high school, try and find a job you like.  Make friends go on vacation, go enjoy nature.  There is so much out there to experience, do you really want to just be done?

Life has its ups and downs, just focus more on the positive aspects of life rather then the negative.  If something bad happened to you, talk to someone.  Parents, police, friends, family, hell even us.  There are good people out there and willing to help you get through whatever shit goes down. 

Stay positive and stay alive. 

Positives vibes too you.

5. Everyone gets stomped by life at one point or another. You can't define yourself by these moments but rather how you react to them.

And remember - people don't wanna see you fold and quit, they wanna see you fucking fight!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. It's weird how that works,

You are failing school, hate your job (maybe?) and not hooking up with chicks because you are depressed. In turn it makes you more depressed.

I wouldn't smoke weed at the moment, try taking a break from that. It amplifies what you are feeling, and to be depressed while high is a shitty feeling. Or look for CBD rich strains.

Try some natural meds:
    L-tyrosine is great dopamine booster, helps my anxiety, focus and motivation to wake up in the morning.

[​IMG]

7. I don't want to make it sound like I'm belittling you, OP, I'm not. But you just described like 85% of everybody your age and around 100% of the people I knew when I was your age.

I'm going to assume you're bout 18, so that leaves you around 70 more years to do whatever you want however you want. Why let the first 18 ruin the remaining 70?

8. Depends on the reason.

9. I want to kill myself too, but it'd literally kill my mom. SO, I have to wait or get a life, or something, I dunno.

10. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    1-800-273-8255

Talk to them if you're thinking about it man. Even if you don't think you will.

11. I really hope you're not trolling,but if you're genuine.
    Then take that number raven posted.log out of here and go call them.

Dont kill yourself man! Dont even think about doing it seek help please.

12. You'd transfer your pain onto those who love you. You can't stand the pain, so don't expect others to deal well with you being gone. Some people never recover from a suicide loss. Trust me on this. I know you're hurting, but there has to be other answers. People love you and need you. They would die inside without you. And society would tell them to move on, so their grief would last forever. I could go on and on and on about that, but I won't. Hang in there, man. This is only temporary.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. high school's rough.  it get's better, promise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.