suicidal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AZchronics42O, Jul 2, 2011.

1. okay Fellow Stoners im just asking your advice about my suicidal girlfriend, ive been with her three years and i love her so much. anyways she talks about killing her self and how shes tried to before and that shes tried telling her older sister and mom about her veing suicidal amd theybdidnt listen and ignored her and though it was a joke or something. so im the only one who knows and i dont want her to do anything horrible cause i couldnt live withmyself if that happened. i need your advice on if she says getting help isnt needed and if i should justtell her parents and have her get help. Thanks.

2. Does she smoke weed?

Is she on birth control or any medication?

3. She doesn't have it in her.Trust me I've had my share of suicidal,crazy girlfriends. One even slashed her wrist in front of me during lunch a couple years back in school. I feel you though.Make her some edibles.

4. no shes not on any medications or birth control. and yeah well i just keep reminding her that its not worth it and that the world is a beautiful place. yeah i think i should start smoking with her. good idea. ill do whatever it takes for her to stop being suicidal. the herb will help. it always does.

5. #5 Alrex, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I toke to keep my depression under control and now I don't think about suicide anymore

Change up her lifestyle too. It get depressing doing the same thing everyday

6. great im glad. yeah it'll help her. thanks.

7. weed'll fix her right up. if it doesn't, she's a psycho who needs some alone time to figure her shit out.
    reference: experience

8. no shes not a pshyco. dont judge untill you really know.

9. I've had my share of suicidel chicks aswell it's usely a attention thing her parent obliosly don't give her enough attention , but stay alert you never know she might do it

10. i can't handle that kinda stuff, my ex was suicidal (serious about it) she had already been to the hospital 2 times for it. I told her that I could barely handle it when my mom did it, and I wouldn't put up with it. I told her it made me feel like I failed as a boyfriend(it did, if I can't make her happy then why was I there?) and we talked about it, she started opening up about what was stressing her out and overall our relationship improved until like a year later when she fucked some dude at a party and that was the end.

11. #11 Alrex, Jul 2, 2011
    Wow that must have sucked

12. HAHAHAHAHA, sorry bro but anyone who has seriously considered offing themselves isn't right in the head. :rolleyes: I don't have to know her.

13. She wants attention. You can make it serious by reporting her to a dr or something and they will commit her to an asylum for the weekend. Best way imo, to end the games of a game playing girlfriend. Worked for me.

My half-sister is the same way. Claims she "cuts" herself. Really just scratches her arms....

14. dude u should fuck with her... be like ill break up with u if ur not prettier by next week... no but really get her some help

15. tell her to quit being a pussy. She could be starving in africa.

16. #16 CMGarcia55, Jul 2, 2011
    Bitch please like your any better. Just cause someone has thought about killing themselves doesn't mean their crazy it means they don't get enough attention and feel like they fail in life and everyone around them would feel better if he or she was never born

17. If shes gonna do it make sure she uses a noose so its easier for everyone to clean up. Leaving blood all over the place is just selfish.

18. Funny you should mention that "Bitch" but yes, yes it does. They might not be overall bad people, but they are definitely not sane. Not to mention the are incredibly selfish pricks. :rolleyes:

19. #19 CMGarcia55, Jul 2, 2011
    Look bitch I stand by what I said, doesn't necessarily mean their crazy just that they need attention

20. See this is where the crazy part comes in. There are many more logical ways for someone to get attention than to kill themselves.