Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

suggestions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazefordaze, Dec 4, 2008.

1. i need suggestions for mailing weed. whats the best way to do it?

2. How much are you trying to mail??

3. Don't. That's all the advice I have to offer.

4. well i was going to try out like a dime bag or something. probably about 1/4 at the most i would want to mail.

5. have fun in jail =]

6. Definitely not worth it, if you get caught you're fucked. If you still want to try here are some tips

1. Mail it through UPS. USPS is by the government so you're probably more likely to get caught and the punishment will probably be harsher.

2. Mail it the fastest ground way possible. Fast, so there is not a lot of time for it to sit around and get noticed, and ground because they'll probably xray/ have dogs sniff air mail packages.

3. Misspell the name just in case you get caught you may have a chance of denying everything and saying the name isn't even right.

7. i think your best bet if you really wanted to do this ( i wouldn't recomend it ) is to put it in an air-tight jar and then frind something such as an old amp or anything you could take apart, put your weed in and put it back together.

8. yeah. get like a printer or somthin. put the weed in baggy, baggy in another baggy, and another baggy. then in airtight jar. then in appliance. still kinda sketchy though