Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suggestions with dealing with parents.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jonezy, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Im just tired of people being blatant abt their under age status... or saying things that may imply under age status.... fuck I joined so many forums before I was 18 that had an age requirement it was ridiculous...all it takes is careful editing.....plus these kids that ask how to deal with parents are fucking begging for it...

Imma chill dude...and if you'll notice I answered his question....Im just giving this kid a warning to be careful....if these kids can act mature and ask relevant questions... while being mindful of the fact that they are in violation of a rule so they need to be careful...I dont mind having them around

2. It is cool you warned him, that what I like to do! Im from 830 so you know we are close.

iIthought you were being a dick or something nah bro. Plus rep for that shit + More people should be like us.

3. Bro, do what I do.. My dad knows that I "used" to smoke.. My mom has no clue at all.. I just act like I don't smoke at all, yet I smoke atleast 2 times a day.. Its simple.. I'm moving out in a year once i finish fall semester and I just act like I dont do it, and it doesn't phase them.

4. Darth you are intelligent ;) , but i will leave out ages and ignore my age and my siblings age for certian reasons. I gave my mom just an extra dime and my bowl and told her I'm quitting. It sure gained her trust. She has found many of my shit. But she wont anymore because nothing is now in my house. I just go to friends and toke up :p and thanks for all the help :) I also did have bad grades halfway through lastyear, then i started daily smoking and they rose. So I can't blame weed making them decrease or rise. I just payed more attention and shit idk :p

5. Show some respect towards your parents. They're letting you live in their house, follow their rules.

6. Stop....Just Stop...dont ever mention anything like this again......EVER....because we can assume that said 'certain reasons' are because you're underage....and the damn 'wink' smiley dude....Just stop! You really should have run with the "I just came back from the military...my sibs are underage and are moving out next year" alibi that you were fed...but you didnt so just zip lip bro

I am glad that you did the right thing and gained your moms trust...now just dont violate it.

7. So are you telling him to just stop smoking, or just be more secretive?

8. do I spy a kitty druid?
    and parents are a tough subject, every one is different and you have to respect them as you are living with them, but at the same time you have to be able to make your own decisions responsibly. if your dad is a policeman (chief for that matter, did you say?) then its very understandable why he would resent it, but if it doesn't interfere with anything (parents, school, job, work ethic, etc) then you have a valid argument. my parents let up on me when I sat down with them with a carefully constructed argument with warrants to back each of my claims, and we ended up compromising so that we were both content. be honest brother, I learned a while ago that lying to your parents about drugs is not the way to go.
    but then again, to each their own. as long as it works out I suppose. good luck my friend

9. Man words of truth. What exactly did you say?

10. this shit screams underage

11. Because he's suspected under age...I have to advocate his quitting smoking all together.

Worst case scenario though...by no means does he smoke in the house.......or come home smelling of weed or high....it may mean he doesnt smoke every day....but that would good for the kid.

Also bring no cannabis or paraphernalia into your parents house under no circumstance....none

12. So many words for a thread

Op
    Either grow up or don't smoke
    Parents shouldnt run With tyranny over their kids
    It sounds like you're parents are abusive or just you are a kid.

13. Hes a kid.

14. I wanna hear back from that Cloud N9ne guy! If he were to give a like play by play when he was talking with his parents I would +rep the shit out of him.

Im about to have to go through something similar and desperately need advice.

15. show that you are responsible. let them know you are mature enough to make your own decisions and (hopefully this will be unnecessary) carry the weight if you ARE caught by the law. where I live if its less than a zip its a ticket, tell them you will pay for the fine if ur caught, but make sure you emphasize that it won't happen because you're on your shit. if it doesn't interfere with your life, and you're mature/responsible, then the only reason left is the illegality, which is the hardest part to refute since a lot of people see the law as omniscient. honesty is key though, its a sign for responsibility AND maturity. you should make sure they know that you COULD stop if necessary, and that its purely for fun with friends and ur NOT using it to self medicate. you're going to have to make your own decisions eventually, and the sooner you do the sooner you will be prepared for the consequences that comes with it when shit does go wrong. back your arguments and tell the truth. that's all the advice I can give, I hope it helps in some way.

16. I never bring stuff in the house, and I'm twins with my brother and my sister is 2 years older. I don't like how people all worry about ages. I am of age. I just don't like to say. and that comment i left you Darth was to see how many KIDS would cry about that and complain cause they THINK I'm underage. Thanks for all people who helped. If your one that bitched, stop trolling and go find a new hobby. :D

17. #37 BloodLust, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What a twist! Are you sure you're not twins with m night shyamalan?