Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suggestions with dealing with parents.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jonezy, Jul 30, 2011.

1. I still currently live at home. My mom doesn't like me smoking, and thinks its bad... but she doesn't seem to care too much aslong as I'm not dumb about it. on the other hand... My dad absolutely HATES it. He knows its not bad, but him, being the Chief of Police in the town next to mine doesn't make it any better.:mad: I love the amazing herb, but have no desire to stop yet. I'm just hiding everything about it now, nothing kept in the house or not coming home late. so I'm more secretive now. My parents are seperated and i live with my mom fortunately :hello: But since my brother and sister are *goodie-goodies*, they tell my dad. So I'm thinking should i continue it secretly toking, I'm basically a daily smoker. or should i wait 1yr for my brother and sister to move out. So I don't have to worry about my dad finding out, and since he wont find out I think my mom would be more accepting of it. Any suggestions? thanks!:wave:

2. And how old are you?

3. You wont be able to wait. At least I wouldn't. Idk man this is a tuffy. How secretive ARE you?

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ocx6zohnG4]‪Rico Killing Calvin : "Whats Poppin' Kermit!" (from Paid In Full)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    This should solve any problems.

5. STFU!! Seriously.

6. If your mom doesn't care, then smoke at her house, but don't smoke at your dads house.

7. Fuzee has some very negative karma and should be banished.:cool:

8. #8 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No u

Umad

9. Since you didn't out yourself clearly..I shall move forward

Just don't smoke around your bro and sis and act like you dont smoke anymore...this is simple....

(The Age Police shall be watchin' you...don't slip....)

10. Wee woo wee woo wee woo

11. Im not mad, its just annoying to see this same comment in every thread that has something to do with hiding weed from your parents. So clearly its become an assumption

12. Expect Us.

13. Fuck the police

14. Tbh, if you're responsible with smoking, and are responsible with rl stuff, whether it be school, college, work, you have that as an argument.

Alot of parents assume that smoking pot makes you lazy. If you can prove you're productive aswell, they may not be as concerned as you are still achieving.

Thats what it was like when I confronted my parents with it, and they arent bothered aslong as I dont smoke in the house, roam the streets etc - being responsible. I also have a full time job :p.

15. so was he added to the list? Like were is the MAIN list of all the accused under-age users? lmao.

[​IMG]

16. Add me to that list too.+1

17. My assumptions of the OP underage status come from this:

In most situations people move out at 18 for college or just to begin adulthood. The OP did not specify the age of any parties or the reason that his bro and sis were moving out.... but if my assumption is true...it makes the OP 16 (17 at best)

Yeah....Rebel yell blade...Rebel yell!

18. For being from san antonio you sure do act like a yankee

19. What they don't know can't hurt them.

20. Ah I didnt catch that while reading it. It makes sense and all, but what if OP went to the military or army and came back. But who knows..