Suggestions/opinions RQS Whitewidow flowering

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by yoniqqa, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Greetings everyone,

I'm here to ask for your suggestions, opinions about my first grow!

I'm not sure if it is the perfect section, because even if you believe it or not, this lady is a windowsill grow. So half indoor half outdoor (the window is open whole day).

The lady has exactly 7 week from germination, and started flowering in her 5-6th week I think (but I'm not sure, pre-flowering could happen earlier, but as it is my first grow, I'm not 100% sure in this).

Some basic infos:

• Soil: can not remember, but it was a specific soil bought in a grow shop
    • Water: tap water (used to stay in the room 1-2 days before watering)
    • Nutrients: Biobizz set from seedling stage (grow, bloom and top max) according to biozbizz schedule.
    • Current height of the lady: 84 cm / ~33 inch
    • Exactly 7th week from germination, so 49 days after seed popped out.
    • Strain: White Widow autoflower from RQS.
    • Smell: Well everyone told me that it will be very strong, will be smelled in the whole house..false. It has a citrus smell and you can only smell it in my room.
    Interesting fact: Even if I know that it was not the best idea, but had to transplant this lady 3 times due to security reasons.

So, I got a few questions, if you can help me, that would be appreciated:

1. What do you think, how many weeks left until harvest? Please keep in mind that in my country is illegal to grow so I'm on a huge risk with this windowsill grow, so delaying is not the best option, only if it's a must.

2. Any other nutrients, watering schedule or anything else would you recommend?

3. Maybe stupid questions, but what do you think, what will be the yield aprox.?

4. Any other recommendations, suggestions are welcomed.

Please find some pictures attached, my phone camera is not the best, so I could not do better quality pictures:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. No pics show up man

3. Hi,

No idea why, anyway, got a newer topic on this where you can see the pics.