Suggestions on Tattoo(s)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by White Out, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Well first off this is just to give me some ideas and toss around a couple of things... Ill be getting 3 things done very soon. 2 tattoos on the front of my shoulder aligned symmetrically with each other on different sides... Was thinking of just going with the nautical star but that's kind of gotten too mainstream for me...

Also I have "Only God Knows Why" on my back in metal macabre right in the middle of my back but the words are stacked ... I really need to fill in some space around it and above it. Was thinking wings & possibly last name on top... But also still pretty mainstream.... So who has ideas?

2. Don't worry about tattoos being too generic or mainstream..of course other people will have had similar ideas to yours but what matters is if you really like it or not.

Picasso never said 'I won't draw a house because it's something other people already have done' you know?

3. as long as you make sure it means something to you and represents something you feel strongly about you can do no wrong. :wave: