Suggestions on how to give away weed randomly for Christmas?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by GreatGrammy, Dec 9, 2018.

1. #1 GreatGrammy, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Hi friends! I would love if anyone has any suggestions on how I can give out free weed randomly to folks? I went to The Boston freedom Rally this past September and gave a few ounces away, I loved it! I would realy love to give away weed randomly to strangers, but the issue is do they even want any weed and are they of legal age. So, begs the question, how can I give a few grams out to random people physically? I would like to give away 'bout 4 ounces(any answer other than you will take my weed off my hands please lol )

• Like Like x 1
  2. Have it all pretwisted and pass them out like on half baked lol. Hell, even put a smiley face on the packaging for nostalgia purposes lol.

As far as aging people, ask them who was president when they were born. Should give you a good idea of when if not physically carding people.

no expert, just a guy trying to make a bud

3. I just send baked goods and candy to people I know. Just like you'd send a fruit cake.
    I also give joints to panhandlers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My plan after my first harvest is to make cookies or brownies to in-laws . That I’d stick around to see the aftermath

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Make buds look like Hershey kisses in foil with a paper for the tag.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I would stand with a big sign in the middle of town saying "virtue signaler giving away FREE weed". Job done.

7. Every year put an 8th in cards for friends that smoke. One of my friends i get her a high quality baggie that i think she would love. and fill it with weed.

But perhaps in your way make many blunts and put them in a card just pass the out :) it will be a nice suprise. As long and you wont get into any trouble doing so. Sounds like a great and very kind idea

8. I don't give money to pan handlers but I give them a bud every once in a while.
    They're going to spend the money you give them on unmentionables, so I figure what I'm offering up isn't gonna put them in a pine box.

9. Or it could be that you are giving it to a recovering addict and that lil bud was enough for them to spiral back down....

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yeah I suppose that's a possibility. If they were in recovery I don't think they'd be asking for money at a freeway on ramp.
    They could also trade what I give them for a nickle bag. Either way I'm not giving them money.

11. I remember being in london once and sat smoking a spliff at a bus stop. My entertainment was sitting there in an evening watching all the crazies rob a local shop and then the feds turn up on mass. All the hookers were watching and downed tools whilst the feds were there. Got chatting to one. Telling me how she just moved to that part of london for a "fresh start" and "to get away from people". Looking at her she was clearly a recovering addict. She had a lil of my joint and was smashed. Next thing shes wandering off and I watch her buying something stronger an hour or two later.

12. About 48 years ago a friend of mine dressed up as Santa and went to a local bar where he gave out joints,in Canada,Peterborough.He was cut off from that bar so he had to wear a disguise.So many memories:D