Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suggestions on Fixing a Broken Glass Bubbler

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr. Jekl, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Last weekend, I was getting out of my friend's car with my bubbler of three years in hand when my arm bumps against the door and my baby falls, shattering into 3 roughly equal pieces. As I cursed myself for the rest of the evening, I began thinking of ways to revive my glass mistress.

Now besides dishing over another $100+ for a new senorita, can you guys recommend any adhesives that are:

A) Durable (I'd like to keep my seductress for a while longer, it holds much sentimental value)
    B) Safe (I don't want my doc saying I have more shit in my lungs than chernobyl's victims)
    C) Readily available at a local hardware store or online (Living in a town wth Population 1,012 makes businesses stay very far away)

Any suggestions would be much appreciated! I know it's a crappy pic, but here's how my weedmuffin looked beforehand (the piece second from the right): http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28761

2. ive herd of pipe glue, and seen it in action. yur guna have to look hard for that tho

3. I've tried putting pieces back together a few times in my day,but it's never really the same.I say just get a new bubbler man.I know that it was sentimental,but you will always have the memories you had with it and if you get a new one,there will be plenty more memories in store for you.

4. Ayyy, $100+ is a bit expensive, but maybe it'll give me a chance to purchase a piece from GC. Maybe set up a display case for Smokin' Sally, oh what a devilish character she was.

As for the pipe glue suggestion, is there a glue out there labelled "Pipe Glue"? I'll head on down to the hardware store to check it out, they recommended epoxy but that stuff is not for un pobre hombre como yo.

5. you have 420 post
    sick