Suggestions on boxes?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JMO1990, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hello everyone. I am new to the whole growing scene, but want to get started - now. I have been looking at grow boxes online and two of the them stuck out to me.
    1. GrowBox420
    2. MyBloomBuddy
    Have you guys heard or have these boxes? I am tempted to purchase because from what I understand it comes with everything you need to start growing except seeds, water, and electricity.
    Some people say I could make a just as good setup if not better, for cheaper that what they ask for the boxes.

I have plenty of room - a basement but still living with parents so I have to use a box of some sort.

I am not good at all with making things from scratch. I couldn't even keep with a tutorial on how to make a grow box out of a dresser.

I want to be making around 2lbs of crop every harvest if possible in a tent/box.

Any and all suggestions/tips/advice is greatly appreciated.
    Peace

2. If you have plenty of room build your own custom box. You'll be able to make it for your use..

3. Im using a trash can. Gotta paint inside white or use mylar, and create good air flow throughout. i cut vents in the top and cut a hole in the bottom where i put a fan. But if i had the choice i would build my own box. Probably 2ft by 2ft and like 4 feet tall. Just something simple for closet or such!!!