Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

suggestions of passing a dt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by granadethrow, Dec 13, 2008.

1. #1 granadethrow, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
    I smoked .5 of haze yesterday, i have 7 days till a test, i was clean ( passed a dt) b4 i smoked

i passed a dt 2 days b4, so once shouldn't show up in tests for more than a week right?
    currently taking:

niacin (250mg/day)
    cranberry extracts (800mg/day)
    green tea (2 glasses a day)

P.S. The test is for 25ng/ml

any other suggestions?

2. Drink 2-3 gallons of water daily and a glass or 2 of 100% cranberry juice, that's what I did when I got tested for the marines, only had 4 days to get clean.

3. im taking 2 cranberry extract pills a day= 2 glasses a day

4. Dude your gonna be fine.

Last week I was in a worse situation then yours. I had smoked every day leading up to 4 days before my test and the last thing I smoked was a blunt of haze to the dome.

I passed by simply drinking a shitload of water and then 2 rockstars for the B vitamins.

5. but the cuttoff line for my test is 25ng/ml, half of the normal 50ng/ml

6. why would you smoke this close to a DT?

7. i just had a dt 2 days b4, lol

my boss caught me smoking a toke in the basement, but i was clean for about 5 weeks before that so once shouldn't show up in tests for more than a week, should it?