Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suggestions for new piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CatiPLUR, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Hey wussup peoples thanks for clickin: I could rele use some input., I'm lookin to get a new piece possibly a bong. Az result from breaking a stem roller that I really liked. I got tops $150 to spend,, and I really don't know whuts out there.. Lots of parahenalia names would help

2. Get a bong with all the fixin's.

3. Get a bong. Can't go wrong with one and for 150 you can get a nice piece man

4. You could always get a nice vape?

5. What type of attachments could I get? Thinkin I might want an a/c so I don't have to clean out the downstem but that's about all I know of

6. Not for $150...

Get a bong man, you can find a nice one for the money you've got.

7. Either get the MFLB + a nice pipe. Or a perc'd bong with an Ashcatcher. That's what I'd get :smoke: