Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by hippiebitchdgaf, Oct 4, 2011.

1. A pot dictionary? Heh? Heh? :D
    It's okay, you don't have to pay me:)

2. It is actually not a bad idea , will add this to my agenda as a possible feature

3. As in the smoking terms of pot? Or a strain dictionary.... I've already tried with a few members for the strain one as a sticky and the team shot it down

4. Great idea!

So are you suggesting that each entry look something like this?

Scrog: A method of growing similar to SOG with the notable exception that the plants are trained using a screen.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/plant-training/48363-scrog-method.html

5. exactly hahahaha ex-fucking-actly dude. And not just for growing terms either. break it into sections.... For toking tools definitions, growing (maybe even multiple for that one.. .within the thread still of course, but i mean like, mediums, methods, lights, shit like that), then common slang terms for anything related to weed, like twomp: commonly used to define $20 dollars of cannabis, not a specific size, but what $20 will get you, where you are, with the price margin there.... Or like this Kush: generally referred to as a strain of cannabis, but incorrectly used as a disambiguation for the term dank (or high quality marijuana)