Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buddah, Apr 27, 2009.

1. So last night I was hanging out at my friends crib and we each ended up facing a blunt. After that we watched Pootie Tang. This movie was so funny while I was high, it was almost 2 hours of pure laughter. It is such a great movie to watch while high and I recommend it to anyone. Keep on tokin'

2. not gonna lie i thought this post would be dumb but i love that movie when i am high. i bought it just to watch it stoned. but its so retarded its funny

3. im sorry but that movie sucks imo

4. Last night we smoked bowls of high end purps with some keef outta a triple chamber, 4 stem diffused bubbler, after that watched GRANDMAS BOY which i had never seen before, made it half way before i passed out since we had been smoking all day but it was one of the funniest movies that i had see in a while. i recomend it if you havn't seen it.

5. Dazed and Confused man, perfect.

6. Grandmas Boy Is a good movie. I forgot about that one. Thanks for reminding me.

7. I laughed so hard when he found his bong (which is a piece of shit) as a vase on the kitchen table, i found it really funny.