Suggestion For Inline Bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Emert426, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I'm looking around for another nice Bubbler. Something with some very interesting Percalators or diffusors...

I was hoping someone could give me some pointers on where to look for a good Inline Bubbler? Google isn't helping very much haha.

2. PM'd you, hope it helped.

3. #3 Emert426, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Any thing helps! Thanks!

I love stuff that looks right out of a laboratory... Something similar to what Hops is doing on Bit Freak...

I'm looking to have a little mini collection with pieces that all look straight out of the mad scientist lab.

4. Just look for an inline A/C, then purchase an arm/ mouth piece for it. Will be great for a bubbler and for your tube.

5. Not a big fan of bongs, more of a bubbler guy so I'll probably skip on the A/C... But thanks for the idea!

I'm still looking at other bubblers besides inlines, its just hard to find stuff online.

6. RF's saying you can turn the a/c into a bub, so that could solve your problem if you want to go that route. Sasha does really nice work and he's on here so maybe give his work a look.