Suggestion For Customizable Reputation Bar Sayings

Discussion in 'General' started by SsmokeWeed, Aug 3, 2011.

1. You know when you hover your mouse over your reputation bar, there's a saying that pops up that everyone can see, right? Well, I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we could edit our reputation sayings once we get maxed out? Or maybe at least unlock a menu of sayings that you could fly at your according level of reputation.

Thoughts? :p

2. that would be pretty badass :smoke:

3. Yeah, that would definitely be pretty cool

4. Yeah i seriously don't like my *can blow O's*
    I been kissin ass all day t get to my next title.

Seriously though i really don't like a few of the titles, better than the old ones though which mean that the mods are probably setting up for the next titles.

5. I like mine fine

6. I didn't even know you could do that :confused:

7. its funnier when its random

8. Just get rid of all the rep.

9. I didn't know you could do that. Blew my mind:eek:

10. i love my rep bar though.. it makes me feel manly

11. I wonder what mine says...

It says 'GGrass can grow forests'.

Hm... I like that...

12. You can't....:rolleyes: But i like mine "sought out for wisdom" makes me feel like i've been here too long. Respect your elders;)

13. read the tags everybody!

14. I am posting to see what mine is.

edit: lame.

15. I have potential.

Suck on that.

hahaha diggin the tags on this thread.

16. But what incentive is there to post better posts and become a friend of the city that everyone likes? One with a lot of rep says that people like what that person has to say.

I just wish more people spread it around more. I like telling people I like what they say and I like getting rep.

/ramble

I like my menu idea. Make a lot more sayings and let people choose from them depending on how many bars you have. :eek:

17. I feel like the menu thing would be hard for GC to implement, unless there's already code for it out there. You can't forget SJ didn't write the VBulletin software himself, it's only modifiable. Is there someone on the GC team gifted at writing code by chance? I mean, not that it's a bad idea or anything. :bongin:

18. I mean, it can't be that hard right? Find someone who knows HTML. There's lots of those people on the internet, believe it or not.

The sayings are editable, I know that much.

19. Yeah, but I was talking about implementing a box allowing you to change your own. Also, I believe VBulletin is written in PHP... :confused:

I imagine the SJ isn't going to trust just anyone with his website anyway. True, plenty of people know coding, but I doubt some random guy/gal on the internet will work.

20. I think I'm an experienced blade, lemme check after I post.

Nope, been heard by many. Sounds about right.