Suggested seed suppliers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by microbialmadness, Jul 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi guys!! Hope the dirt has been treating everyone well today. Quick question, does anyone have a suggested seed supplier? I have heard quite a few names passed around and I would love to get some real decent genetics now that my beds are somewhat dialed in. Currently just have 9 "Darkstar" (an eastcoast strain my mentor developed) and 2 bag seeds running for now. Would love any suggestions!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. recently ordered from thedankteam.com and was very satisfied. they ship from within the u.s so no worries about customs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I ordered from sannies shop with good luck. Super nice guy. Seems sketchy sending cash in a greeting card but it got there safely and I got my gear a few weeks later and was a happy camper.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. You mean Deathstar? Deathstar is a Special Sensi star pheno bred by a tight knit group in OH.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No sir, I am in MA. Although I bought the seeds a few years ago, mostly as donation to him as I did not plan on growing any time soon. We have a certain accent over here that when someone says "Darkstah" it kinda sticks hehe. Love New England!
    @Sc00byD00bie I will have to try them out for sure. So many horror stories with all these guys out there lately trying to start a seed company. I would love to find a good source of organic seeds sometime.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Okay so I went with some awesome Bodhi seeds. Was lucky enough to get Barefoot Doctor as a freebie for ordering Blueberry Hashplant and Super Snow Lotus. Ordered from Great Lakes Genetics as they seemed to be one of the most favored Bodhi suppliers talked about on ICmag. I will update after I send the cashola

• Like Like x 3
  8. Update: Great Lakes Genetics is a great choice. Dude works 8-5 but is still able to get to the post office mon, wed, and friday. Response time to emails was only an hour or so. Also he sent me an extra freebie! 1471278408939.jpg
    Happy popping guys

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Great lakes genetics is a great site. The owner is a cool guy. I've met him a few times.

10. I have ordered 2 times from the vault. Both times no issues.

First time took 3 weeks, second time took 6 days, both times no issues and got free seeds

11. Jamesbeancompany , Oregon green seed and kos seeds are all USA seedbanks and have great customer service. Never have had a problem ordering from any of them

The future is soil , not oil

12. Ive used royal queen seeds before. Very good and support from them is good

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I always have great luck with herbiesheadshop.com get free seeds with every order as well. Longest anything has taken to get to me in hawaii is 6 days.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I recently bought from 8 sites just to see which was the best I'd have to say Royal queen seeds or crop king for shipping price and service. Herbiespicknmix and picknmix for selection and truenorth for Quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Also green parrot for autos by far LSD-25, PineApple Express, 6 Shooter, Crystal Meth they all looked insane so I had to buy some seeds from there too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. dank team, crop king, and single seed center will all definitely get u seeds with no hassles

17. See
    Seedsupreme has a huge catalog and has delivered everytime. Rocky mountain seed bank is located in Colorado so no customs worries and it looks like they have some really great genetics and good prices. They stated a 2-3 days delivery time any where out of the US will take 10-20 days.

18. How long did it take your payment to be recieved as well as package to arrive?