Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suggest me some strains...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JCrohn, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I now have access to medical marijuana and I was wondering what some of the best strains are from your personal experiences :)

I'd like to try Orange Kush and Northern Lights...i can't wait :)

2. Purple Urkel is my recent pick up favorite

can only get a couple grams each time, but its so worth it.

fellow chronie whatttupp aha, wish I could say that with some kind of good vibe.

3. Hey would you PM me the contact info for the doctor you got your MMJ permit from. I've been trying to find one in WA for the "case of irritable bowel syndrome" that I've recently developed

4. omgg good luck with that indica..

i used marijuana when i got IBS one time and it worked liek a charm!

5. Can I suggest that you not ask other people and actually find your own strains that you like...

Go in the dispensary and actually look and smell the buds, this is the best part of getting bud. Pick what smells good to you, you can even write down all the ones you've tried and rate them so you know next time.

6. Haha, I dont actually have it but I've gone to the doctor twice and told her I have all the symptoms of IBS so when I find a good doctor who writes marijuana permits I can just have my records sent over and they'll write me out a permit.

IBS is the easiest disease to fake because there is no real way to "test" for it, you just have to take the patients word that they are experiencing the symptoms.

7. Eh, same with migraines, there's really no easy way to test this. Why would you have to fake it? The list of cure and ailments was so large, I could of picked at least 20.

8. Depends on what you are looking for in your bud. What kind of high? What kind of taste? What are your preferences?

9. I like full sativas and full indicas...but a 50/50 hybrid is nice too.

im looking for a really rich indica atm.

10. Then Northern Lights or any of the Kush's is a good bet. I would also submit Hash Plant as a viable option.