Suggest a Bank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by snoopybladez, Aug 25, 2008.

1. I am new and just about to make my first order. I am living in Canada and wondering where the best place to get seeds are. Basically I am looking for a good bank that is local and ships out of a canadian location.

I tried contacting BC Bud Depot in hopes that they shipped out of a Canadian location so I do not have to worry about any border issues, however I have done some research on my situation in canada and apparently non viable seeds are legal however authorities usually do not take the time to check a seeds viability for obvious time issues as they would have to germinate to check viability. Turns out though that BC Bud Depot ships their product from a Spanish location.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a bank that ships out of canada, just so I will worry less about its transportation to me. :)

Thanks in Advance. :D

2. highgrade seeds is out of canada.. AMAZING company

3. Without a doubt SANNIES seeds are awsome !!!!!! Great hands on in his all out growing forum so you get to talk to the breeder and hes got a phenominal name NEVER heard anything bad on this man !!!!!!