sugar water recipe?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cyproz, Feb 9, 2009.

1. hey guys i was wondering where a recipe is for the sugar water technique to dense your plants buds. i like dense buds and i used FF ferts and micro nutes on my bagseed and its still pretty fluffy buds.

2. I added a single tablespoon of blackstrap molasses to each gallon for every watering
    during the flower cycle. No problems. The plant ate it up!

I also found that by using a 26W UVB CFL-style bulb on my grow, I got much better results.
    It was noticable at harvest time, the difference in maturity on the UVB side vs the side
    which was a little too far away. I'm adding a 2nd UVB to my next grow, for sure.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

3. whats UVB? like a reptile UV light? i have one of those from my bearded dragons a while ago.

4. Yeah thats right. I got a ReptiSun 26W 10.0 UVB "Desert" bulb.

5. yea lol i think thats the same one i have reptisun lol. i have to get it from my parents house but if u say its worth it ill go get it.

6. I found it to be very useful for my plants in the flowering stage. It would do nothing
    for the veg cycle as the UVB is only useful really for getting THC into the trichomes and
    whatnot.

If the bulb was used for over a year, I wouldnt get it. Everything I've read says to change
    em out every year as the will decline in performance.