Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sugar Kush [Pics] Dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gigglesmits, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Picked up an 8th of Sugar Kush from my local shop.

Type:50/50 Hybrid

Taste: Quite sugary, like I licked a spoon of sugar. Flavor hangs around for a while.

Smell: Smells sweet, citrusy, fruity, more like mandarin oranges, extremely pungent! smell smacks you in the face.

Appearance:
    Covered in crystals, see for yourself below! Looks like this bud is covered in sugar.

Effects: Pretty excellent and powerful 50/50 hybrid. Nice Sativa head buzz, with creative inspiration, music sounds very nice and relaxing. Enjoying some lyrical beats at the moment. Relaxing body buzz.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. How much did it cost

3. .... some kill

4. $60 for 3.56 average price for top shelf at my local shop.

5. too many chrystals.. i cant even see the bud.. that shit is annoying! lol jkj jk

6. I'm just going to assume your disclaimer true.
    I thought 60 for 3 1/2 was "entirely fictional" these days!?!?

7. [quote name='"narcissistic"']

I'm just going to assume your disclaimer true.
    I thought 60 for 3 1/2 was "entirely fictional" these days!?!?[/quote]

Thats what dispensaries have become pretty much. Money hungry pot dealers

Op: that looks like some delicious flowers right there. Would love to vape it to see how sugary it is

8. Nice buds dude. :eek:

9. Got that fire young blood.

10. It looks so beautiful! Nice pics, OP. On another note, are you in Cali? Top shelf meds round these parts in CO go for $40 for 4 grams or less if you're a member.

11. frosty the fucking snowman would be jealous