Sucker punched

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shizzawn, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Ok, to start it off, in lexington the fair just came in.

I went there with my dad, my little cousins, and my sister. When we got there, I met up with a couple of my friends and walked around. Well, when I met up with my dadhe told me that somebody had slapped my sister, and was on the ride right now, but he could'nt leave were he was because my youngest cousins were on the ride beside him.
    Well I walked up to my sister and asked her which one done it. She pointed towards a group of mexicans. I walked up in the group and asked which one it. One of them was like "No sister no sister". So i hollered for my sister and told her to point out which one it was. She pointed to the one in the middle, so I blasted him in the face. I punched him and knee'd him a couple times, then the fight was broken up. When I turned around one of his homeboys punched me from the side and split my eye wide open, so one of my cousins that I had met up with when I got to the fair, Hit him in the nose with a full pepsi can.

We ran to the car and left. What was beginning to look like a bad night turned out ok though, because I Scored a quarter of some mids on my way home.
    So how's your night going GC?:D

P.S I will post pics of my eye as soon as I take em.

2. I still have'nt found that out yet. I was walking around with my friends and when I met back up with my family, they told me. Afterwords, My sister said she was getting off a ride and he reached out and smacked her, and started laughing to his friends. I've never seen the guy before in my life.

3. Damn that's some crazy stuff. That dude who slapped your sister deserved to get a beating. What kind of person would slap a girl for no reason? Mann...

4. im about to drink 8oz of robitussin well see how the night turns out
    but as far as the sucker punch fuck it atleast u got the other guy
    you win some u lose some

5. Exactly.

6. Haha robotrippin is the shit:D

But yea he fucked my eye up pretty bad.

7. nice job bro. :)