Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suck Living at home with Parents

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shark872012, Jun 2, 2012.

1. sup gc... just wanted to rant abit about living at home with parents.. im in my mid-20's and i still live at home because im finishing up some higher education and saving up still..

im a toker and a responsible one at that meaning i know my limits and i can go weeks without toking if i have to.. i also dont combine work and play but i do like to toke up

now living at home sucks because its constantly hiding it from everyone, you have to lock yourself in the washroom when you roll, you have to really be careful hiding it,

and when you do want to smoke what do you say to your parents when you only step out of the house for 15 mins to toke??

i wish i was living in a setting where i can smoke whenever, however..

i need a vacation to a cottage or somethign

so ya

dont you guys hate hiding weed from the rents?

2. Sometimes I say I'm going to talk on the phone outside because my house has bad reception inside. Or I just wait till everyone is asleep.

3. If i was you i would kill them

4. my parents have been pretty chill about it since i was 16. my mom comments about how skunky my room gets sometimes. haha

5. Yes I know the feeling. So glad Im leasing my own apartment this August.

6. I told my mom I smoked, She handed me a bat and dugout. My dad still doesn't know, but it doesn't really change anything for me, I'm in a dorm.

7. I live with momma bear and I believe she is ok with me doing it.

I got caught once before with spice (lol) and she was the calm one about it, my step dad was the one that was really mad. When my step dad was really sick she got him hash oil to help him breathe easier (had a lot of fluid in lungs) and to help him pass.

Just the other day I walked in the living room and said mom you know what I like doing?
    She replied with eating, sleeping, looking at girls, drinking, smoking pot.

She also walked in on 4/20 and I had my door locked and when I said I was burning stuff she just let it slide.

I think as long as I don't get arrested she is ok with it. I just don't want to go up to her and talk to her about it because it would be an awkward conversation. Especially if I'm completely wrong about how she feels about it lol.

Sorry for rambling, I'm in the process of getting stoned.

But to answer you, I always just do it at night. My mom started working so now I can do it while she is at work. Wake and bake tomorrow :D

8. ^ I would just be straight with her. If you act responsible and show her you can function normally while high then she will probably be okay with it.

9. Join the club, it was easy living with my mom, she never noticed. But now I'm living with my paranoid boyfriend and I miss living with my mom ... :|

10. You need other hobbies/friends you can fall back on when you need an excuse to roll out. I used to tell my rents that I was going out to see a girl or go skate, most of the time I actually would do the stuff I said though so it wasn't like I was just blatantly lying. For short periods of time I'd just grab a music cd, movie, or video-game and say I was taking it to a friends house to return it or let them borrow it. I always felt kind of bad lying, but my parents were the incredibly strict type so I really had no other way around it. I got my own place now though so I don't have to worry bout that anymore. I think hiding it from my parents helped me a lot though honestly, I'm very cautious 100% of the time and I've never been busted in 7+ years of consistent smoking.

11. I'm in a similar situation. But as far as going outside for 15 min to burn. Just do it! Shit it isn't any of their business anyway so you'll be aight! For real tho, take up some hobbies like frisbee golf or long boarding. Those are great times to toke and great things to do stoned!

12. When I lived with my mom, I used to wait til she was asleep and smoke out on the window at like 1 am in the morning, cause I wasn't sleepy anyway.. there was no one on the street, and I never got caught

13. I smoke inside with my pops and he doesent have a problem with it so I'm good. Sometimes it's good to have to hide it cause that keeps your tolerance low.

14. I don't mind living with my parents. My mom is a badass and walking around blazed never causes a problem anymore.

15. Dude you should move out. You won't be able to enjoy your young adulthood living with your parents. It's already partway over. Also tell them that you smoke weed and it's your choice, or stop smoking.

16. You're in your mid 20's, you're behaving absurd. It's time to grow up!

17. Sucks man. You only really have 2 options though. Move out or don't. There'll always be excuses why you can't but it's really not hard if you have the drive, even with school. Time to man up I think.

18. [quote name='"Schildpad420"']You're in your mid 20's, you're behaving absurd. It's time to grow up![/quote]

Well actually this isnt that absurd. About 85% of college grads moved back home last year because of
    A) student loans=debt
    B) they cant find jobs anywhere except at min. wages

Just throwing that out there if its even relevant.

19. I live at home and I smoke, and my parents highly disapprove of it. I'm a college student and moving out in a few weeks, but I always feel guilty. I smoked in the house one time (in my room) and my parents were furious. My dad told me to at least go to the back porch. And then I do, and they're still irritated. Oh well.

20. Right now im working at slightly above minimum wage jobs in warehouses and what not.. they pay decent... but i dont have the funds to move out and be successful.. i only have one more year until i have my degree and then i can make salary and start living...

i just hate how you have to hide everything, and when you come back in the house, you have to avoid them and spend like 20 minutes being hygenical to rid the smell, then your constantly paranoid theyll walk in your room.. its probably the reason why i dont smoke alot..

i remember i got high and i spent the whole high just airing out the house and brushing my teeth and what not...

its all good though because i dont smoke often.. i guess igotta go up to a cottage or to a friends place.. that way you can absolultly enjoy the high without giving a flying hoot about anyone