such slow growth, need help? (with pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shredder1, Jul 11, 2009.

1. #1 shredder1, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    aight, so this is my grow set up, what you see is 2 lowryder#2 sprouts, one quite healthy looking but growing so damn slow and the other had the two round leaves cut off due to yellowing, not quite sure if it will grow after this shock but will see, so here it is ,my main concern, why such slow growth on the healthy sprout (they are both feminized by the way) so not wasting any time here, the growbox consists of an intake at the bottom and outtake at the top 3 x 26watt cfl's daytime 6500k, whole thing lined in mylar including the top and bottom of the box, temp and humidity guage, a cup of water for humidity raising due to it being in the high 30's (try to get a little higher) and and also a light timer set for 20 hours light and 4 hours dark with both sprouts growing in striclty sunshine pro premium potting soil and a trio pack of foxfarm grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom which i have not used yet, any advice why this little baby is growing so slow?

sorry about the camera not being to great, it's all i have at the moment, that third cup you see is a lowryder auto ak that had it's root break completely off when planting from germination, haha, it's still showing leaves, another mystery i guess?

the smaller sprout is the one with the round leaves taken off, will it still grow?

- i also realize the best temp is about 75, have the air conditioning running and it's still at this temp, however i don't have full faith in this temp guage, just picked it up today at lowes and the growbox doesn't really feel that hot, i have a automatic laser pointing thermometer and everytime i take the temp reading on that i point it at the soil and walls and it reads about 75degrees, so, idk

ps: this is strictly a veg setup going to do the ol stack monover for later growth when needed

Attached Files:

2. SICK PLANT FORUM..........you'll have better luck there..

not rocket science people..

3. just like that........ cool thanks for the comment man, huge help, lmfao

4. Sorry if I didn't notice, but how old are they? Also next time you need to fill containers all the way to the top with soil, I hope those cups have drainage holes. Yours temps are fine, even if its off a few degrees its still okay. And your other plant should be fine, it may be shocked a little bit but nothing you can really do about it now. Just give it time and it will pull through.

5. that healthy one's about 2 weeks old but i'm seeing some decent growth now so it's all good, just transplanted both of them the other day and had a little problem with the healthy sprout, the root ball kinda came detached a little bit and i had to push them back down into the soil but i thing it will be aight