such a shitty feeling

Discussion in 'General' started by Purged1234, Nov 4, 2009.

1. when you need more work than anything and get an interview and it goes really well and its for a good position you would like to work and hours you would like to work (over night stocking, i'm a bit of a night owl so its perfect.) and they call you back and you DON't get the job. "Sorry but we hired someone with more experience." blah.

fuck. still unemployed. and in a town where getting an interview is next to impossible =/

2. Sorry to hear that. It is rough nowadays I'm grateful to have the job i do.

3. Sorry to hear that, man.

I had to search for ages and ages to get the job i have now.

Seems pretty hard for us younger guys with less experience to get a job nowadays.

4. Same shit happened to me with BrandsmartUSA. I had already gotten another job a few days prior but I still wanted that job. Now, since I got fired, I could have definitely used it.:(

I had an interview scheduled for a Friday. I went to it and did great.

They told me to come back on Tuesday for my second interview this time, with the general manager.

Tuesday comes, they call me and tell me that it's being rescheduled to Thursday.

They call back five minutes later saying that it's being rescheduled to Friday.

Then they call back again another five minutes later saying all of their positions were full.:mad:

I was so pissed.

5. You want to know a shitty feeling? falling in love with a girl andf then breaking up. last night i could not stop crying, i just feel so sad. Ive been clean from pills for like 2 monthes? I just want to fucking blow an oxy.

"You had my heart atleast for the most part, We fell apart so lets make a new start..."

6. I know your pain friend. I've actually counted, and ive put out 43 resumes in the past 2 weeks. Not one single call, not even for an interview. The bitch of it is that I have alot of oilfield experience, so why im not getting a call back is mind boggling. I just finished my 2 day air brake certification course, so hopefully that opens up some more options for me.

7. Most men know your pain, man.

8. the shitty thing is, my dad says the complete opposite. its easier to pay 2 young guys 25k a year instead of paying him 50-60k.

i guess its just as hard for everybody to get a job.:(

9. i havent had a job in so long i forgot what having an income feels like...