Subway sandwhiches

Discussion in 'General' started by Pickle McSmurf, Feb 29, 2012.

1. What do you guys put on your subway subs?

Right now I'm eating a foot long turkey breast on honey oat bread with swiss cheese, lettuce tomatoes, pickles, cucumbers, ranch and chipotle sauce

delish

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Mawfuckin steak n cheeze. or spicy itiliaanasn FTW!!
    Lil letttuce, Few t'maters, Southwest chipoltle sauceeee.
    Extra Cheese. Bellpeppers n onions if steakncheese'n :hello:

3. Man, icons are so suggestive. I thought you were gonna be ripping on subway.

Well, I get the club with american, lettuce, tomato, extra pickles, salt/pepper, and southwest sauce.

4. All about the steak and cheese

5. Southwest really is great. It's a great replacement for mayo when you want more flavor, and I think it still has a lot of vinegar in it, which is one reason I like it.

Also why I like the extra pickles. I loves me some acetic acid.

6. Subway pisses me off nowadays. They charge $7 for a Chicken Teriyaki that isn't even toasted, and then they only give me two napkins when they put a shit ton of sauce on it. When did they get so damn frugal with the napkins?

7. HAMMM
    little turkey, some cheese, TOAST THAT SHIT
    lettuce tomato mayo and sw chipotle sauce

8. It's all about that Italian BMT. I just learned via Google search that BMT stands for Biggest, Meatiest, Tastiest. Oh yeah.

Subway is too expensive for fast food though.. I'm not tryna drop like $10 for a sandwich and a drink.

9. Well Im a very plain person so, Foot long on italian herb n cheese, pepperoni, american and provolone cheese, salt and pepper = SEX!!! yummmmmmm lol

10. About to eat this 6' philly cheesesteak from subway. Yeeee...

11. Chicken bacon and ranch with tomato, parmasian, lettuce and jalapenos on toasted Italian bread :smoke: I like putting half a bag of sunchips on top too for some crunch

12. Foot-long Chicken Teriyaki on italian herbs and cheese.

American cheese, lettuce, onions, sweet onion sauce.

13. Buff chick on Italian, double Swiss cheese and the chicken heated but not the bread... Light Lettuce, 1.5 x red onion, a few pickles, a few cucumbers, some jalapeños, ranch. Balling.

14. Quizno > Subway

Yeah, I said it!

15. hell yeah chipotle sauce cuh! glad i'm not the only one who gets it

i usually get: foot long turkey breast, with cheddar cheese. toast it up mayne. then lettuce, onions. finally, chipotle sauce, honey mustard, vinegar, and mayo. of course this is all over the honey bread or whatever its called

too hungry right now....:cool:

16. Seafood Sensation on honey oat with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, red onion, and extra mayo. ftw! :metal:

17. Chicken teriyaki on jalepeno and cheese. With lettuce, tomatoe, jalepenos, and chipotle southwest :D

18. Oh, you're the one guy that actually buys the Seafood one? Good luck, my man!

19. Subway is garbage. Literally anywhere else is better.