Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Subway is too hard

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Los Ganjales, May 15, 2010.

1. I'm eating Subway now.

And when I ordered it...

It was easy as fuck.

Easier than wiping my ass in fact.

2. You have no idea. I work at subway, I go to work blazed all the time. What do you think its like putting the stuff on the sandwich blazed?

3. im probably the only person who likes evrydamnthinbg on subway sandwiches! from cucumbers to jalapenos lol, :p..extra mustard and if i take them home ill put mustard from my house on each bite . just realy like musatrd :confused_2:

4. Hate subway. I hate choices.

I just go on over to quiznos, order a honeybacon club, and let the mouth orgasms commence.

5. I tend to avoid places where I have to walk in to the place. If I can't just shout a number, size, and coke choice into a speakerphone, I'm working too hard. hell, i've even fucked that up one time when I was a little too baked

6. But then you pay almost double :p

Love Quiznos even though it's pretty damn expensive for a sandwich.

7. footlong Buffalo chicken sub on italian herbs and cheese bread.
    that shit is GONE within 2 minutes of purchase.
    Who's with me on the Buffalo chicken for munchies?

8. i shoot a load in my pants when i eat italian herbs n cheese bread
    sooooooooooooo good
    wait....i think i just came
    lemme check...
    yep. i did.

9. Rofl I was laughing throughout this whole story :D

Ordering food high is one of the wonders of life.