Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Subway is too hard

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Los Ganjales, May 15, 2010.

1. When your really high. Its the hardest fast food place to get exactly what you want even though they have a vast array of choices to choose from. Anyone else notice this? I need a quick in in out like "Hey, Can i get a number 7 with some coke" Thats simple but this choose your own shit, its a mind fuck...

2. Hahaha i live right near a subway, and i've been in there baked so many times that the ladies that work there have memorized all the shit i like on my sub. So all i need to say is 'one 6inch toasted veggie 2 go'
    badaboom badabing

3. hell yea. I come in the store prepared with what i want on my sub in my head. I get to the counter and they ask what type of bread, which throws my concentration off every damn time. then they ask what kind of cheese. then if i want it toasted or not. Then i completely forget what im getting and what i want to put on top of the sandwhich.
    Frickin overload of questions. lol.

4. Couldn't have said it any better lmao.....

5. you just gotta know what you want and how to order. BREAD FIRST, then meat/type of sandwich.
    PRO TIP: If you're going to get a sweet onion chicken teryaki, don't. Get a chicken breast, and have them heat it up, like the meat separate from the sandwich, then get your toppings and the sweet onion sauce. it's like $1 cheaper.

6. Craiggers, i love your pro tips, you saved me a buck. If i do this five times it equals a free blunt. Its kind of like those little punch cards you get at Auntie Anne's Pretzels place, after you get like 5 hole punches, you get a free pretzel. In my case its a free blunt!

7. Gotta get your subway club blunt card

8. True, i wonder if any dispensaries do anything related to that lol....

9. subway rules lol

hate going blazed tho =/ i stumble on my words and stare weirdly at all the meats and shit.

student discount ftw tho! gotta love the 10% off lol

10. Vraiggers i cant help but telling you that that advice is AMAZING!

Teriyaki is my favourite sub cos its all like spicy kinda =] and in britain you saved me 50p!

i could buylike a blunt wrap with 2 subway 50ps =]

<33333333:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. italian BMT with marinara sauce, toasted with cheese ;) jalapenos and southwest is the best. what i always get!

im now going subway in a bit lol

12. #12 Acid Raindrops, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Not for me, I always love getting the chicken teriyaki with the french onion sauce, toasted bun, then an assortment of random toppings. I just see what looks good and say throw some of that on there, some of that..etc.

Goin through the drive thru has to be a bitch though stoned, lol.

13. If you can't manage to order a sub at Subway you're smoking too much :laughing:

14. Man. Onlything that is worst about a wake an bake, Gettin on here and listen to yall talk about all these subs and shit. I'm bout to finish this blunt and head out and get me one of those. Got like 3 by the house.

15. there have been times when ive asked for cumato and leppers =/ damn cucumbers, tomatoes lettice and pepper :bongin:

subway lunch is definatley for me!

16. This is the reason I get one thing only at subway. Foot long meatball marinara with onions and american cheese before it's toasted and parmesan after. You just got me really hungry.

17. [​IMG]

18. Look outside:

[​IMG]

Just kidding, :laughing:.

19. :laughing: It's all good bro.

20. So many choices I just wanted a sandvich. I had a hard time remember how to spell my own name yesterday. Now I have to pick between white or wheat bread? nooooo