Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Subway is too hard

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Los Ganjales, May 15, 2010.

1. hahah funny story. i was baked and i live in ib so theres a subway right next to the beach litterly. so my friend and i were starving. and we always go to subway so we go to subway. when im in there i say footlong black forest ham. then american cheese toasted. and when it go to the other stuff. the girl helping me said lettus and tomato? and i said yes and she said what else and im like.. uhh that. she says mayo? im like yeah. so i get to the cashier. and she says for here to go. i look at my friend and hes just laughing. and im liek wtf do i do. so she asked me again and just pointed outside like a retard and she said so for here outside? so i just slowly nodded my head. paid with debit and went outside and ate. got a meal too with cookies. and when i was eating the sandwich i finished and saved the cookies for last. and im thinking i should throw this away and i told my friend here can you throw it away for me i cant. hes like wtf just go in there and throw it away. so i stood up grabbed my trash and the plate they give you. and my cookies fell on the floor and i just stood there like wtf happened? and my friends like dude your cookies... hurry 10 second rule. and i just picked it up and im like fuck. i guess ill just eat the top of the cookie. so im there digging into it with my fingers just eating the top of it and my friend is just laughing and laughing and i said what? and he was pointing into the subway cuz we were right outside and i look and see people looking at me with that confused look. looking at eachother. like what the fuck is he doing? so im like shit and i just grab my stuff and walk in there and i couldnt find the trash can. i was looking around for about 30 seconds and one of the workers say the trash can is over there. and i walked over and threw my trash in. walked out and my friend asked me see was that so hard? and i said yes.

2. What the fuck is going on in this cloud of grammar slaughter?

3. I dunno :confused_2: I don't bother reading if people use run on sentences and don't bother using paragraphs. I blame out lousy public schools.

4. #64 User Name:, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    I'll blame genuine human carelessness and laziness.

;)

EDIT: I'm hungry and I want Subway. Unfortunately Subway closes in fifteen minutes and there is no way I'll be able to ride my bike to my atm then all the way back to the meatball sandwich I am so desperately craving.

5. Really wow that could be easily abused.

I mean who doesn't have a hole puncher.

To the OP right when i get up to the counter i just say "12 inch cold cut combo toasted on italian herb and cheese bread please" They're just like yes finally someone who understands how to order.

6. Hahaha, I completely understand this. You know you're baked when the simplest things become extremely difficult.

7. Given some of the stuff in this thread I expect to see a thread soon entitled 'Tying my shoes is too hard'

8. And I'll be all like:

[​IMG]

And then I'll point out that the people that think velcro shoes are for lazy people are in fact too lazy to spell "you're."

9. Absolutely hilarious, no one should skip this.

I have had similar situations in McDonalds it was ridiculous.

10. i used to work at subway. would b the illest, tokin on break and eattin a blt. taking like 3 sandwiches home for munchies. going there all baked on a day off and getting free sandwiches. kids buying weed from this kid i worked with.

blt no tomatoes, jalapenos, cucumbers, olives, onions, mayo and mustard... the shit! or buffalo chicken. hahahaha.

11. This thread was awesome and all....

Then I got hungry. Fuck this thread hahaha:smoking:

.....I want subwai:(

12. I want all of those subs to run a train on my mouth this second.

13. The fact that this post came in a wall of text makes this 10x funnier.

14. No it does not.

15. Do fast-food places have a policy or something on people coming in baked, because they totally should, because every time i fuck about while high in a place, i say sorry like 5 times when i leave. And i come back the next day sober, and they ask like how were that nacho hotdog you had yesterday, im like wtf, then i remember, im all like my bad. Places need to be more stoner-friendly places.

16. The mcdonalds my homeboy got fired from (epic story) wouldnt serve people who looked like they were high or sounded like it if they did while in the drive through speakin part

17. in my experience, stoners are more welome cause they don't make a scene and order enough for 20 people, even if they are a little slow to strat

18. Not from me...

Starting a thread is too hard.

[​IMG]

19. BMT on Italian Herb and Cheese, Provolone, Toasted, Lettuce, Mayo, Onions, Oil and Vinegar, Salt, Pepper, and Oregano