Substitution for the word bitch.

Discussion in 'General' started by poager22, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I just got in a tiny argument with the wife and got angry and called her a bitch.
    And we all know bitches don't like being called bitches. So she didn't take it well got all pissy and is giving me that silent treatment bullshit. So my fellow blades lets recreate the word bitch (substitution) with out using another fowl word.

2. When I need a substitute for bitch, I usually go with cunt.

3. just don't argue or disrespect her

shit in her mouth

4. Sound advice right there

5. Sounds like she hasn't been slapped in awhile

6. I was going to suggest jive turkey, but I guess that's out

7. The Aussie's love to throw down with cunt.

Personally, I find it best to avoid the whole name calling thing when it comes to women. Especially those you enjoy sleeping with.

8. These hoes be actin up and these niqqas be letting em

9. haha i remember 1 time my friend and me were talking about his ex and the teacher was behind him and i had said something about his ex and he was like, that bi-*sees teacher, that bi-scut, haha funny memories

10. Birch like the tree i.e. Birch dont tell me what to do!

11. Bitch Bad

Woman Good

Lady Better

They Misunderstood

12. That may require sleeping with one eye open afterwards, depending on the woman.

13. I had a similar run-in with a teacher once. Except it was about the teacher.

I was standing with a couple buddies at the top of a staircase, and someone mentioned this teacher I never got along with. I start up in my loud, obnoxious voice: "Stephenson?..." and I see that very teacher coming up the stairs; he's looking right at me. "...that shit stain can suck my dick." Made eye contact with him over every word.

ha. memories.

14. Never advised anyone to call their girl that, in fact I'd avoid name calling , but the fact remains

its a harsh one

15. Bend her over a chair and establish dominance.

It works for dogs, and if you're married to a bitch....

16. This gentlemen. If you're arguing with a women, focus on the subject not the person. No need to be mean or disrespectful, that just digs your hole deeper.

17. Meanie Head?

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fig956-MuVA]I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins - YouTube[/ame]

19. call her a poopie head then give her a big hug and kiss and apologize. youre the guy - therefore you are in the wrong.

20. duh :p