Substitute for beer pong table..

Discussion in 'General' started by PartyWithKam, Dec 5, 2009.

1. So I'm having a party tomorrow, and my fav part of parties usually consists of beer pong (or any general alcohol game using a pong table). Unfortunately, my last pong table burned in a house fire.
    Is it okay and safe to use a spare piece of drywall, supported by sawhorses? Would I need to cover the drywall in anything?
    I ask because to be honest, dunno anything about drywall. Aha.
    (;

2. Drywall is pretty chalky, I'd think that it'd probably get soggy when wet (I'm no carpenter, so don't quote me on that). But I've never seen a game of pong where the table stayed dry.

Pop the pins out of the hinges of a door, prop it up on the sawhorses and you've got yourself a table that you can wipe off when you're done and put away.

3. Kitchen table, door^^, a bed with particle board over top, tin roofing, a tarp that is perfectly stretched out and level. Also you can use a rain fly off of a tent if you tie it and stretch it level and even like the tarp.

And yes I have used a rain fly off of a tent to play beer pong in the woods, and it works, just use water so you don't get eaten by bears when you're tent smells like beer.