Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suboxone withdrawals and Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KronikxKiller, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Ive been taking suboxone for about 1 years and have weened myself down to only 1 small one a day i think its .5 or 1 mg but i just started not taking any at all today and was wondering about the process and how long it took to feel better....and i have a MMJ card so i was wondering if smoking would help with some of the pain....so if anyone could post about what they have gone through or what it was like and how long thats would be great

2. #2 seeyouauntie, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    you could try it, some people are different. In my experience smoking while withdrawing from opiates is a bad combo, for me it bring out the uncomfortable feeling in my body and throws me into a bad anxiety attack. I would toke slow if i were you.

Congrats btw! addiction is a life long struggle. If you need any help or someone you can vent to, feel free to PM me, i've been there. I've been on suboxone for 8 months now, only had one slip up.

*sends positive vibes your way*

3. #3 KronikxKiller, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    ya bro thanks good luck to you to...i stopped taking them at around 9 this morning and im not feeling to bad just a lil of the creppy crawlys and thats it...its certainly better then a heroin withdrawal i went through ahwile back but i was wondering if it should stay like this or do i got some rough roads coming but i do got bud and im preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety high

4. Don't you already have a thread on this subject?

5. ya but i didnt get any solid answers

6. well, for me the withdrawals were not an issue for a day (that shit stays in your system for 30 something hours) but i did get the shits pretty bad, and very tired for about a week.

7. ight was it that bad that u cant do anything or did u do shit after the 3rd or so day

8. yeah, after the 3rd day you should be able to force yourself to do things. You'll still feel some of the withdrawals, but not as bad.

how long have you been taking .5mgs?

9. just about 3 weeks and i got my MMJ card about 2 weeks ago and they wouldnt refill it so i stopped today that it was the right thing to do