Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Submerging weed into water?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by abusfullofnuns, Dec 23, 2012.

1. #41 bobmentoes, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    You want to be safe, vac seal it- vac seal it 5-10x with a high powered vac machine, put it in the middle of the car, ideally underneath where it cannot be spotted, this way you decrease the possibly of the dog picking up the smell at all.

Although if stopped and searched you just better hope, because I doubt your get away with it, what I would recommend is vac sealing it and then shipping it to the location where you will be staying, 95% chance it will get to the other side if you vac seal and take all the necessary precautions (contact me if you want a guide).

Or you could just buy weed at the place, if its a medical state or a legal state (woot woot) it shouldn't be to hard to find weed at all, if its not then it might take like 20 minutes.

2. dont do it....weed in cars is the best way to be caught

3. They don't know they're searching for a gram, now will they. They assume they're searching for contraband, not the gram of weed you're hiding.

4. LOL thats one experiment you better pray does not go wrong...

5. Dude, you wont be able to hide it from the dogs, my uncle owns a drug dog and has his mmj card cause hes an excop and trained his own puppy, that dog, can and will find weed anywhere

6. Lol that's not with the risk, here would be my only way of doing it. Get some lube, taken a rest stop before you cross and ram the bag and pipe (unless pipe hasn't been used) up your ass like a butt plug. Think about it like this, your a young pot smoker going against a ten year old pot smelling dog who gets rewarded only if it steals your weed. No chance, little dude will do anything for a milkbone

7. okay this is all bad smells will eventually diffuse through almost every material simply put it in a glass jar and that glass jar in another etc like those russian dolls

depending on heat humidity etc if all the weed touches is the inside first jar then it will take time for the smell to permeate through the containers but only for a limited time from that cop who tells people how not to get caught idr his name

you can also try to demoralize the handler by smearing a lil bud particles all over your car and say you have a cat or simply dont be suspicious and have it in some steaks or something

its hard to beat dogs but you can fool the handler

8. Ok here is the best way. I drive across state lines with stuff all the time. U will need some one to help u. Both people need to be wearing gloves. One person only touches the weed. The other only touches the vaccume bags. the dogs can smell trace amounts on the outside of the bag. One person holed the bag open the other one puts the weed into the bag. Seal bag wipe down with Sanitizer. Double bag if u want. Then I will crack a door panel open and put it in there. Also don't ever smoke when transporting weed. Any hint of it and they will be on your ass
    .. Also op if you are riding with you parents don't even think about it. They would love to spend time in jail for you need to smuggle weed

9. Thanks guys, you've been a great help. I'll definitely try out some of these next time, but for now I think I'll play it safe and leave the weed at home. I'll still keep a look out for some rasta beanies on the slopes tho! :smoke:

10. In the butt?

11. Do u by any chance live in el paso?

12. Stick it in your windshield wiper fluid tank

13. Back tail light works well also. It is easily removed and there is room.

14. -studdering- "uh....yeah dad, tail lights out, you and mom just go do whatever... and I'll uh... fix it..."

15. Just drive careful man! Nothing to be scared of if you don't get pulled over.

16. Aren't we talking about a gram if weed?? Jesus he's not moving pounds!! If they find a gram and decide to do something, what's the penalty for a gram of weed?? In ny state, for example, possession of less than an ounce if not out in the open or being smoked is a fine of like 100 bucks. Other states are similar. That's IF the cop wants to do the paper work. I got caught with half ounce in my car in ny and the cop took the weed and said "I'd arrest you if I could, but all I am allowed to do is give you a ticket which isn't even worth it". I then asked for my weed back. That he didnt like. But off I went. Never smoke in the car. Never travel with more than like a quarter ounce. And put the weed somewhere in the trunk. Not the passenger compartment. Legally they can't search anything other than the passenger compartment without cause. Yes dogs can smell it if its in the trunk but the guy that pulls you over prob won't have a dog. They have to call for them to be brought to the scene. And then when they find your major stash--a GRAM-- even the puppies will feel foolish. Don't sweat the small stuff op.

17. Put in mason jar. Wipe jar down with rubbing alcohol. Put jar in trunk under a blanket or just out of sight.