Subliminal Messages

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Jun 19, 2013.

There's a definite market for it, Satan pays top dollar for clean souls. I think I'd only get about tree fiddy for mine though at this point. 

2. I enjoy the comparison between OP's signature, and threads in the spirituality subforum, to his OP topic here.

Rails against religion, believes Satanism is controlling media. Makes sense

3. I saw joe camel in that new Geico commercial while watching the Bruins game,

Don't tell me who won, it's still 5 to 4.......

Attached Files:

4. Did anyone else stop watching the video when they saw Tenacious D?

5. #25 Earth Ling, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013

I do not believe in any religions. But i do know that these fools in the video that are throwing up there religious gangs signs , are religious. Do not get it twisted , Just cuz i show religious videos does not mean i am religious .lol wtf. A subliminal message thread is a great thread. !

It's not a great thread, and if you're posting videos about Satanic subliminal messaging, then obviously you give validity to the concept of Satan as a malevolent deity who can cause change on the physical plane through some sort of mystical power, or through those who worship him. That's a religious belief.

Me not following or supporting any religions or believing in any god figures does not mean i can not share information on religions such as christianity,catholcism,muslim, and yes satanism. Theseare not the only religions out there. Is it 'Taboo','Bad,Negative'(Etc) to chat it up about jesus.satan,lucifer, and baphomet , and yet still be not a religious follower?

8. Eminem literally has a song were he says im going to hell. Whos coming with me?

9. I don't have a problem with satan... I have a problem with the government... Just throwing that out there...