Subliminal Messages

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Has anyone seen the nutty subliminal messages embedded in movies,t.v.s shows and images...

(quote)
    \tEXPOSED: Satanism in the Industry (Music, Hollywood, Illuminati, NWO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idAz7mFKPrc
    A look at the hidden force controlling Hollywood and the Music Industry.
    Things are not what they seem...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, and against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places." - Ephesians 6:12

"We know that we are children of God, and that THE WHOLE WORLD IS UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE EVIL ONE." - 1 John 5:19

"THE GOD OF THIS AGE HAS BLINDED THE MINDS OF UNBELIEVERS, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:4

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a NEW CREATION. The old has passed away; Behold, the new has come!" - 2 Corinthians 5:17

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord SHALL BE SAVED!" - Romans 10:13

---

For those of you who cannot hear what Michael Jackson is saying... 16:11 - 18:25

"Being the artist that I am, at Sony, i've generated several billion dollars at Sony - Several Billion. And they really thought that my mind was always on music and dancing... and it usually is. But they never thought that this performer, myself, would... OUT THINK THEM."

"I just need you to know, that this is very important what we're fighting for. Because i'm tired - i'm really tired of the manipulation. I'm tired of how the press is manipulating Everything in this situation.. They do not tell the TRUTH, THEY ARE LIARS! They manipulate our history books. THE HISTORY BOOKS ARE NOT TRUE - IT'S A LIE! You NEED to know that - you MUST know that. The minute i started breaking the all time record sales - I broke Elvis' records, i broke The Beatles records... OVERNIGHT, they called me a FREAK, they called me a HOMOSEXUAL, a CHILD-MOLESTER, they said I tried to BLEACH MY SKIN... they did EVERYTHING to turn the public AGAINST ME.. this is all a complete conspiracy."(quote)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng6hQfGzQig

• Like Like x 3
  2. we're living in the matrix

slightly irrelevant but in terms of graphic advertisement it's said that the ideal woman portrayed in the media is actually usually a construction of multiple features from many different women. therefore the ideal woman who is skinny as a twig with beautiful skin and a nice body is really a false construct

so graphic advertisement and the media really warps our minds...

3. Yeah, anything that uses gratuitous Bible verses to justify a paranoid viewpoint is not something to take seriously.

• Like Like x 4
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXbaxVeteRE

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea it feels like more people are beginning to wake up to the te situation out species is in.

6. The music industry is very fucked up .iv heard a lot of crazy stuff they do to artist an there family.

Get ready for people to pots this is all BS an bla bla bla well I say to you do some real research.

7. yes they need to gtfo im goona find them!

8. This shit is bs. The general population is damn near mentally challanged. You dont need to get clever and tricky to brainwash them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. seems people confuse "product placement" and "subliminal messages"

and i like this family guy clip better than the breaking bad one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhIhQ3VMjOE

• Like Like x 1
  10. "yes they deserve to die....and ivhope they burn in hell!"

11. I can really do without the bible quotes in OP.....

I like subliminal messages. The word "sex" makes me horny.

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP is shooting himself in the foot by posting the bible quotes...that crap totally turns me off, and takes away any relevance to subliminal messages....besides, I've seen all that crap for years...nothing new to me......

13. I'm not saying this kind of stuff is entirely false; at best these kinds of videos are all half-truths and should be taken with a grain of salt. Because these videos are made by certain individuals and organizations, they are willing to present misinformation, fallacy, and outright lies as fact in order to promote their agenda. These videos aren't so much about getting you to see "the truth" so much as they are about getting you to believe said individual.
    Unfortunately, there are so many of these "Satanism is everywhere! Be afraid!" videos that it creates a self-fulfilling prophecy of blind acceptance and, dare I say it?... sheepishness...

Also, that last video in the OP just screams sexual repression.

14. Dont polarize and freak out god is love and evil may new just a sickness. A dream

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Just wasted four whole minutes of my life watching the first video.....

16. #16 Subliminal Jazz, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    Subliminal jazz is my favorite

Hail satan

17. you're not fully clean unless you're zest fully clean!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ugh, my god. That video should be turned into a drinking game where you take a shot every time it gets ridiculous. Of course everyone who plays would die of alcohol poisoning 10 minutes in. 

• Like Like x 3
  19. Are people this stupid? Selling souls to Satan? You believe this?