Sublime

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Dawson_Canuck, Jun 17, 2008.

1. I decided that I need to start a thread about Sublime! They are my favorite band to listen to baked, sober, working or whatever! The lyrics that Bradley throws out there are so intense! This is great music for any time imo:smoke: I know im not the only one here that loves Sublime. The bass is intense, drums are great and guitar is fuckin awesom as well! Its a shame that Bradley over dosed.

2. Ya dude sublime is a great band!!!

3. Sublime is my favorite band.

4. Dude, just look at my username. I mean, I know it was a Toots song before Sublime, but I meant it as a Sublime reference. Honestly, I listen to tens of thousands of songs of many, many genres.. But so often do I go periods of weeks and weeks where NOTHING but Sublime will play on my mp3. Such a unique sound that spans many genres..

Everything about Sublime is sick. Brads vocals are just so tight. The lyrics, and sound. All perfect. The guitar is very unique in many selections.. The basslines Eric Wilson drops to every single song just fill the sound. The bass is NOT the secondary instrument as it is with most bands. And Buds drumming is the shit. They are all amazing musicians. And the selection, once you get into the live recordings and bootlegs.. That's where the gold lies...

5. my thoughts on the band exactly :p

6. much needed bump.

7. Sublime is one of the greatest band IMO.

8. dude thanks for the bump! i forgot about this thread because it just never got any posts. I KNOW there have to be more Sublime fans out there!

9. Sublime is one of the best bands out there. Thier music is so chill!

10. oh yeaaa

Sublime kicks all kinds of ass

i'll probably never stop listening to em
    :D

not one song i won't listen to!!

11. love sublime too,

they are kind of like the metaphorical soda can pipe for stoner music.

what i mean is that everybody starts out listening to sublime, all new smokers know and love sublime. . . old smokers can remember back when sublime was so fresh and amazing, the memories associated with listening to it

they are still amazing, and they opened up a whole new world of genres and flavors of earcandy to me

12. Jesus Christ your metaphor is brilliant. A post that actually makes sense :eek: