Sublime fans

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cool2hate, Oct 31, 2004.

1. How many sublime fans are in this website? Whats your fav song?

2. Yes! If you ever want to read something good about Bradley, theres a cool lil book called Crazyfool portrait of a punk. very cool book put together all about the band, Bradley his life, the lifestyle etc. def a good read for any fan.
    favorite tunes. hm thats a tough one. What Happened, we're only gonna die.. Doin Time are a few at the top. too hard to pick favs with this band.

3. hell yeah!! i wouldn't say i love the band.. but i like them. I like almost all of their songs. My fav is their no woman no cry bob marley cover.
    But if i had to pick their own song it would be same in the end, or 40 oz to freedom

4. Hell yeah man, Sublime is fucking cool. They are deffinatly one of the top 5 groups/bands i can never get tired of. As for a fav song....hmmm...ALL OF EM.

5. o yea, sublime is where its at

favorite songs are probably Jailhouse, April 26 1992, Same in the End, Boss DJ

6. yeah fool , so tite.

My fav is scarlet begonias. On a couple occasions I was wasted and looped that song and passed out, woke up in the morning and it was still on. haha, stonerific.

7. lmao all I remember was aLOTTa of bodies going down with me..that song..some occasion, that song lmao.! :hello: :hippie: :smoking:

8. talk about your titalating memories :D

sublime and sex, doesn't get any better

I forgot about the scarlet begonias cover, that is def. one of my favorites, along with Bad Fish and Right Back and all the others up there lol

9. I definitely can't pick a favorite. I have 249 sublime songs, and i love em all. I listen to different songs for different moods.

I like Get Out, which was on the original 40 oz. to freedom, but there were only a few copies cause there were copyright issues with that song.

Superstar Punani and greatest hits are really sweet too.

The whole doin' time compilation is really awesome. You can get it from http://www.sublimearchive.com/audio-sublime.php

You can get a bunch of other albums there too. Lots are live but a few are good. Like: Pure Anus, Doin' Time compilation, bumS lie (the psycho semantic police), Rarities, Bootlegs, and Drunkeness, Sensemilla, and Sub Dub.

10. April 26, 1992 all the fucking way!!

11. april 26, 1992 is a great one. Date rape, Doin time, 40 oz to freedom. Im sure im leaving out some great ones.

12. sublime is dope shit.....not as good as Bone in my opinion or some other rappers, but this shit is off the hook.... 40 oz to freedom, santeria, pawn shop, date rape, some other dope songs as well

13. whoaaa... to many sublime songs that acuratly describe and my moods to name just one favorite.....

i could practically put the whole 40 oz's cd on that list, lol

to many people here know how i feel about sublime.... :D

14. Sublime fans on a pothead website????

UNHEARD OF! :D

15. Sublime kicks ass - brings back memories to the SoCal roots. :)

16. they used to be my fav band,my fav songs were caress me down and seed..but i can say there is no bad sublime song,i cried my ass off when bradley died,such a big loss..there are bands try to be just like sublime even here in turkey which makes me sick..when i asked these band members in turkey why they were fuckin copyin songs from sublime they said its the money babe which made me wanna puke..
    anyway theyre the one!wish brad wasnt dead..

17. sublime fuckin rocks my world. my favorite songs are "lets go get stoned" and "caress me down".