Sublime Any1?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by s0ad05, May 10, 2006.

1. i've always loved sublime and it seems like its becoming more of a ritual to have it playing when i spark up with my friends.

2. sublimes been one of my favorite bands since middle 5th or 6th grade, haha

3. Ditto. Been a fan since '96.

Have you checked out "Look at all the love we've found"....the Sublime tribute album? It's pretty awesome.

4. Oh, no I haven't! I'll have to check that out, thanks for the info ;)

5. yeah i have that its really good

6. I like the majority of songs...but some got totally butchered...like Santeria.

7. ya what i got got butchered to all fuckin hell too.lawl

8. Aww, i actually liked What I Got.....michael franti & spearhead are pretty sweet!!

Same in the end, on the other hand, pretty shitty. You'd think that and santeria would have been easy to cover...pretty simple songs...but i really think any 16 year old "omgz i just got a guitar for christmas and being in a band will get me chicks" type band could have done just as well. sorry, pennywise (and avail)!

9. nothing like sitting on the couch stoned listening to 'cisco kid'. amazing song. there is a local band here called d-side who does great sublime covers. you should check them out on myspace