Sublimator

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by iTommiiWong, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #1 iTommiiWong, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    I recently met up with Mark Klokeid for a 2nd time dabathon.

As he is the owner of Kush.ca and the founder of iMedikate dispensary, he has gotten the top line products for using cannabis extracts AND cannabis flowers to achieve the same high as getting edibles.

My opinion?

Well after the 1st dabathon with the original Sublimator, it felt as if I had eaten edibles and the high wouldn't stop, but to elevate to a higher level.

The second dabathon and the day before then, he had receive the new prototype " Titanium Nail " which was made only to smoke concentrates, it was nuts. The easiest 10/10 high to achieve is with this device. All together in the dabathon, we smoked over 15g of runplestilskin budder and other budder which was amazing.

The best part was that he used my bong for the events around the 2nd dabathon before I went over to a store to purchase a 18mm to 14mm joint adapter for the 4ft red beard glass they had for the sublimator to fit in.

This thing has already won my vote to purchase it when the site fully launches.

Said device:
    [​IMG]

Day before 2nd dabathon. -empty seat was where mark was sitting- *my ti nail was put down to have the sublimator inserted!*
    [​IMG]

2. Would like to see that thing in action. If its cheaper then the HE E-Nail it might be onto something. I don't understand what you mean by "he has gotten the top line products for using cannabis extracts AND cannabis flowers to achieve the same high as getting <a class="" href="" title="Shopping link added by SkimWords">edibles</a>." Are you saying you get the same high smoking as from eating by using this devices?

How many ppl where there for the dabathon? 15Gs of wax is huge sesh depending on the head count.

3. You're saying what I have to explain. It burns off more like the thc than actual flower itself if using regular sublimator. There were about... 20 people who took part in it?