Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sub solution

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mattaro420, Jan 27, 2017.

1. My job drug tests randomly with no warning so I bought subsolution urine kit and I'm nervous cuz I've never used anything like that. Does it actually work? And any tips would be welcomed

2. Don't smoke
    Or
    Get a job that doesn't test

• Like Like x 1
  3. It works. I just passed a drug test for a federal position using this stuff. I smuggled it in my underwear. I was most worried about getting caught smuggling it and they didn't even really look at my crotch, so it was easy. I would recommend not using the temperature stuff that comes with it. I noticed it had a tendency to clump, which if detected will instantly fail you. Instead I used the old school hand warmer method, which worked perfect. One hand warmer on the back will get the temp to 98 in about 45 minutes of you start with lukewarm water. I started it at 94 degrees. I just went into the room, peed a little in the toilet, then poured the synthetic urine from the bottle into the cup and done. Got the results today and showed all negative. This was my first time attempting to beat a drug test. Unlike the other poster, ill say, "keep smoking and applying to jobs that test, cuz you can". Ill never quit smoking for a job again

4. Thanks, I am not going to use the heat activator, its scaring me, question....when you put the hand warmer on the bottle do you keep it on up until the moment you pour it in the cup for your test?