Sub-forum for hallucinogens?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by DutchX5, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was thinking how discussion of other drugs was prohibited. Is there any way we could get a place (maybe a sub-forum of pandora's box) where we can discuss hallucinogens? Definitely no talk of hard stuff like heroin/crack/coke, etc.

I only ask because I, along with many other stoners, am open to shrooms and acid for spiritual purposes, and I hate going to other forums to read trip reports and get advice. I want to be able to do all that in the city :gc_rocks:

2. It's not going to happen. You're not the only one bummed about it, but it is what it is.

3. Yeah I mean I'm glad that talk of hardcore drugs is gone because that just brought bad vibes to the city, but things like shrooms and acid are pretty tame.

I dunno. Like I said, I can foresee myself doing shrooms or acid soon for spiritual purposes and I'd much rather get advice from fellow blades here at GC rather than go to other forums that I'm unfamiliar with.

4. I think this is funny because you've been here less than a month...

5. I've been here since 2007 under another username. I changed because I wanted a new name. And yes, the mods know about this, the old account was deleted.

6. Alright, my bad. Just so you know shrooms and acid can be pretty fucked up if you do them wrong so the last thing GC needs is some parent getting pissed because their son ate an envelope full of blotter papers because he thought the acid wasn't working.

7. No worries. And I hear what you're saying but that's kind of another good reason to have it. If someone has one hit and wonders why it isn't working, it's good to have people to tell you to just wait it out and deter you from taking too much.

8. Survey says.....Nope

9. If you'll recall, a lot of the other drug "advice" being given out in Pandora's Box before the ban was made was quite dangerous and juvenile. Ironically, there were only a couple hundred active members who gave out safe information in the pursuit of harm prevention.

There are much better places to get your information from. Erowid primarily, and Bluelight secondarily.

10. This is a 18+ site :p

And as much as I agree with you OP, I doubt it :/ sowwy.

11. Yup, this.

The constant rule-breaking that caused the discussion of other drugs to be removed was not only limited to hard drugs.
    People give dangerous advice and break the rules when talking about hallucinogens as well.

At this point in time, it's just not gonna happen. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.