Sub 50$ vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by oioiooioiiooi, Apr 17, 2016.

1. hey guys!
    im looking for a cheap vape inthe sub 50$ range if possible, anyone got any ideas?

thanks!

2. Idk. I suggest investing in a nice one. I bought a vaporizer for 50$ (the one with the heated coil and you just grind up the bus and put it in) it lasted me less Than a month and before it died on me I had to stick a needle In the device and reposition the coil so it could heat and work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You get what you pay for, and $50 is not going to get you anything reliable or that really hits well in my opinion. If you don't mind somewhat of a learning curve, I'd say the Magic Flight Launch Box is the cheapest unit worth getting, and it's only cheap because it's unbelievably simple. Hits like a champ once you get the technique down. Not to mention lifetime warranty even if it's your fault

• Like Like x 2
  4. OK dude thanks, I'll look into it

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Puffitup has Flowermate vapes on sale. you can get an Aura for like $59.

Call Randy from puffitup and ask his advice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Save your money until you can get something decent that will last, don't go cheap cause you might get sub par performance which might put you off vapes

Sent from my HTC One max using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 crabsintrees, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    I have a VapCap and it works amazing with dry herb for $30. I heard it can do concentrates, too. It uses butane to heat it and has a bit of a learning curve, but it is by far the best thing you can get in this price range IMO. Use it with a torch not a lighter. It works so much better.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I bought a gpen bundle a short while back and still have a few unopened. If you're interested, micro G for $60, each type of gpen slim for $15 each. I have a g slim for concentrates and it does pretty good for the $ involved. If you use a higher percentage isopropyl alcohol and a swab you can clean pretty well, and the tanks are only $10. I use mine for wax, does the job.

9. If you are willing to try a torch powered vape the DynaVap by VapCap is the only vape under $90 i recommend.

Here is a video i made when i beta tested for them some months back.

10. I forgot to mention... The base model is only around $30!

11. Hey, I saw your video back before I bought my VapCap! It helped me make my decision to buy it!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haven't been active on grasscity in about 5 years, but glad to hear that. You just can't beat it for the price. With some practice, it really is a damn good vape.

13. I love it so much, and now I don't smoke anything (at least by myself), so I am very satisfied.

• Like Like x 1
  14. how cool a cat with a question willing to listen
    @lwien <ask this cat about vapes (fucker knows erthang bout vapes n vapin! he rocks if you ask pointers and opinions)

heres what @disastronought was talking about with a good demo of how to use it

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

heres my favorite/daily driver(most used)

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's a good demonstration video but do keep in mind they've improved their batteries greatly since then, it heats up a whole lot quicker

• Like Like x 1
  16. and if you dont care about butane contamination these aint half bad

same butane concern but also heres the

17. Wow bro I logged on to type the same question and same price and everything lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. Shit bro imma check that out, no herb combustion?

19. It as manual controlled with a torch. So it does take some practice. I compare it to a musical instrument. You might not be able to pick it up and play without learning first, but once you learn you sure as hell can make beautiful music. A little practice makes perfect.

IMO, you will not find a better vape under $100.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oh well guys, thanks for your advice, but for my first Cape I'm going to go for the hebe titan 2, and hope the one I get is from the good batch and not the bad ones