Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stylez...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Feb 27, 2003.

1. i got those pics for the siggie... resizing and cropping are probably necessary...

here's the cotton plant

2. and the smilie...

3. thanks again for making the siggie for me :D

4. hell ya man im high ill get to it Pronto when i get home irght now im at myy boys hosue n gettin high but when i get home man ill get RIGHT on it cant wait weeeeeeee!

5. that's phat dude... i myself am quite wrecked at the moment :D

have fun... take your time :)

6. here ya go man, all done!!

7. dude... that is fucking amazing... as soon as i find a place where i can post it and they won't bitch about stealing bandwidth i'll put it up :D

thanks much :)

8. Damn, nice siggie. Wanna make one for me? LOL Just kidding. :D Nice job, though.

9. eh dont matter to me, aslong as you get me the pictures n gimme some details of what ya want, ill make siggies for all the grasscity peeps :D

10. Here's a one of the cool graphics/pics I found. I think it would be cool as a background if you can do that. I'll PM you with some other details.

Thanks dude.

Attached Files:

11. And one other one...obviously the size of both of these will need to be messed around with.

Attached Files:

12. can work with that...wait till im high tonight about 11:00 pm and ill get on it.

13. No rush man...thanks.

14. hey stylez... the place i was using to host my siggie ate it or something... but it's not showing up anymore. where do you host yours so i could put mine there as well... i don't think i've seen yours disappear yet.

15. might take a lil, I have a friend of mine do it, hes prally gettin tired of hostin all this stuff for me...lol but k ill try

16. thanks man... if not don't sweat it. i'll just go diggin through the search engines and try to find somethin, lol.

17. You could always just upload it to a Yahoo Briefcase, no? It takes two seconds to set up a Yahoo ID upload a file to the briefcase. http://briefcase.yahoo.com