Stuporsonic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CarteLxConnekT, Dec 5, 2010.

1. I am going to buy some seeds and the Stuporsonic by Sagarmatha Seeds fits the specs for growing i need and i was wondering if anyone has ever grown this strain to make sure it isn't going to be a bad choice to go with it

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.u...ar/sagarmatha-seeds-stuporsonic/prod_175.html

If anyone knows a better strain to go with for a indoor, small area, short height, auto-flowering plant, i would appreciate the feedback :bongin:

2. Eh I've never been as impressed with the autos as I have been with regulars, if u just wanna save time, get feminized beans from a super reliable breeder (right now sagarmatha seeds aren't on the reliable list AFAIK). Some recommendations.. next geen seeds grape god, tga subcool space queen, barney's red dragon, mr nice black widow, serious seeds chronic and white russian, female seeds bubble gummer and their white widow *just not the original like mr nice*

hopefully that helps you out bud.

3. I grew their Auto AK47. It did not "Autoflower" and it was crap! I've had great success with Barney's Farm Flower Power & Buddah Seeds Red Dwarf!

4. Yea forget the autos. If you LST and train your plant then size doesn't become too much of an issue but my Paradise Seeds Sensi Star has stayed relatively small and has some beautiful frosty buds right now that are outshining my other plants. :smoke:

5. Thanks guys i appreciate the help. Barneys seeds has always been pretty reliable from what i have read so i think i will go with them but ill most definitely keep looking around. Thanks again guys:)