Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest things you've done in the name of being stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gusbus420, Oct 28, 2012.

1. One night me and 2 of my buddies were at one of their houses and we smoked 2 blunts and we only had a dub left. It was about 7 o'clock so we decided we needed more. We were 16, 17 at the time and one of my friends had his permit so we decided to pick up some more and take the car without his mom knowing. He apparently was a really good driver and it wasn't far so I agreed to do it. So we go to a gas station to buy a rollie and our dealer is gonna meet us at the gas station shortly. We also bought a pack of smokes while we waited for our dealer to answer. So were chillin' in the parking lot drilling butts when all of the sudden a cop rolls in. Now just to recap we are:
    Illegally driving with minors in the car
    In possesion of marijuana- for some reason i brought the dub for the ride
    Just illegally bought cigarettes and a rollie.
    So at this point I'm cooked and my heart is racing. We all look at eachother. We really want to get the FUCK out of there but our dealer will be showing up shortly. But we said fuck it, and pulled out of the gas station and took off, went the wrong way on a one way street
    and just went around the block. We went back to the gas station and the cop was still there but so was our dealer. He hopped in our car, gave us the herb, and we all got the fuck out of there. Then we got back to his house, rolled up another blunt and smoked some bowls. It was an intense night :smoking:

Anybody else have moments like this?

2. Wow that was an intense story.

Sorry bro too stoned to think up a story at the moment :p I might edit this when I sober up.

3. Yes! Haha use to always have to go through some shot like that.

One time I was in at a pizza place with my friends waiting for my dealer to come by and my dad walks in and orders something. I'm like oh shit when are they going to give him his order so he can leave!?

Eventually he left, and right before he left he handed me a $20. I was like holy shit I can buy some more weed! Lol. My dealer always took forever so we were alright.

4. Yeah, same thing happened to me onetime, cept the dealer showed up on a tandem bicycle with a small monkey on the back seat! When I went to do the deal, dude was like "Naw, talk to shorty in the back" so I gave the monkey my 20 and he slipped me some fire . . . .

5. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']Yeah, same thing happened to me onetime, cept the dealer showed up on a tandem bicycle with a small monkey on the back seat! When I went to do the deal, dude was like "Naw, talk to shorty in the back" so I gave the monkey my 20 and he slipped me some fire . . . .[/quote]

This is the best story ! A monkey, a tandem bike and some green!! Haha

6. Me and my smoking buddy were staying in a hotel and had just smoked a 2g blunt (Of Jack Herer) each and were absolutely fucked but we wanted to get so fucked that we either greened out or completely forgot where we were... It was like 10pm and id left her to go have a cigarette - she was feeling the cold and didnt wanna come down. So i end up meeting this guy down there called Chris who was there doing a job - a blatant stoner - one thing led to another (fuck knows what actually happened - im blurry on the details) but we ended up in his room hitting a grav bong that he'd made using the bath tub in his room. Now we'd run out of weed and were still nowhere near out target of forgetting where we were... So we hatched a cunning plan... Chris stole me a jacket with a name tag (it was an absentees jacket) and we frequently went behind the bar stealing absurdly expensive wine and sold them at the front of the hotel. We managed to raise enough for a half oz and then.... Okay my memory goes completely blank... Then i woke up at 4am with a huge love bite on my neck, loads of opened condom wrappers on floor, many empty wine bottles, and a colossal headache... Was still high so i had a shower, rolled a blunt and me and my smoking buddy went and watched the sunrise :)

7. [quote name='"Are My Eyes Ok"']Me and my smoking buddy were staying in a hotel and had just smoked a 2g blunt...[/quote]

That is some epic shit. +rep when I'm back at my computer.

8. i got community service for smoking underneath a storage area of a building my friends that we broke into during broad daylight to smoke res. got charged with two counts of drug paraphernalia as a teenager and 30 hours service

9. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']Yeah, same thing happened to me onetime, cept the dealer showed up on a tandem bicycle with a small monkey on the back seat! When I went to do the deal, dude was like "Naw, talk to shorty in the back" so I gave the monkey my 20 and he slipped me some fire . . . .[/quote]

I think you are watching too much Hangover 2 hahaha

10. I was smoking outside with my friend and he passed me the blunt and I looked at it and was like, "nah dude, that's a twig." And I looked at it again and felt really stupid haha

11. Blunt in the McDonald's washroom.

12. Put the pizza in the oven last night with the cardboard under it still, I was really high

13. Put dish washing soap in the dishwasher....in my defense the bottles looked very similar lol

Cleaning up bubbles for 2 hrs was not fun

14. Going to class right after sharing two blunts in a small ass car.

15. My parents were out of town for a weekend. I decided to have my girlfriend over to spend the night. Her parents thought she was at a friends house working on a project. this friend happened to live about a mile away from me. remember that.

Anyway, we had dinner and smoked a bowl and were about to get it on when her parents tried calling. We didn't answer and she texted back saying that she didn't have good enough reception to call back. they replied by telling to call from her friends house phone, because they already had that number in their phone. We freaked out and to buy time we told them that her mom was using their house phone for a work call and that she would call when she was done.

sooooo we called up her friend. her friend told us that it jsut so happened that nobody was home that night so we could run over, type in the code to open the garage door, go in, three-way her, and call her parents. So we did. While extreeeeemeeeeeelyyyyyyy high. She talked to her dad while blazed as fuck for the first time, and he even said that he was about to run over to her friends house to check that she was really there. mini heart attack. anyway, we got the fuck out of there, ran back to my place and smoked a bowl.

we still look back on this day and think, "how the fuck did we get away with that?"

16. Some dude we were smoking with last night at some park decides to run from a gang unit that happened to be patrolling around the area. We all got handcuffed and questioned about his whereabouts. And I had to step on my weed and grind it up with my foot, so I won't come back and get it later on.

17. Well, one night I decided to go to the gym around 8, and it was pretty dark out. I walked through a shortcut in the woods and decided to light up on the way. Before I had left my house my Grammy had told me to drive because there are foxes in my woods and I was like nah I'll be fine. So I'm about halfway to the gym and I start hearing things and I'm freaking out, and then I see a FOX. and it started walking TOWARDS ME. so i freak out and start kicking gravel and when it turns to run off i see its just a normal cat :confused: and so then i made a lot of noise, go to the gym, run on a treadmill for three minutes and then leave and call someone to pick me up because "i almost died"..... crazy night.

18. well i wasn't there, but a couple of my buddies took a road trip to minneapolis, which is about a 6 hour drive give or take a few, and they were with a straight edge guy that would snitch if they smoked, so they went to arby's and smoked hitters in the bathroom. as one of them took a good hit an employee walked in so he stood up and the employee got in his face. my friend blew the smoke in his face and walked out casually lol.

19. What a fuckin story haha. Makes mine look bad. How much of that half o did you finish that night?

20. Me and two buddies were on the way the way to a Cudi concert down in 'Cuse(3 hour drive.) On the way down we had smoked around 2 gs or so collectivetly, so we arrived at the hotel and threw our bags in our room.

We then left to go pregame at one of our friend's houses that went to 'Cuse. Halfway there I'm like, "Oh shit I forgot my ticket in the hotel room." So we drove back and I went to retrieve it.

The thing is, when I came back out I was ticketless and my friends asked me what was up with that. Turns out my dumb ass had forgot the purpose of the trip and thought it was just so I could take a piss. So I had to go back up and grab the ticket.

Let's just say my friends still don't let me forget about that haha:smoking: