Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest thing you've done to avoid getting busted!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplehazeguy, Jul 16, 2011.

1. We've all done stupid shit trying not to get busted.

The worst was when I was driving on the highway doing 10 over. When a cop lights me up. I quickly roll the windows down and swallow the joint I had just sparked. I pulled over to the next lane and the cop was just over taking everybody to get to a scene or something like eat a doughnut :D

Tasted like shit tooo ....

2. Just about the same for me
    Cept it was a friends that i was takin to him
    Two ounces
    At least it was some pineapple express
    Shit tastes soo good

3. Was it already burnt or nah?
    Cause I had some diesel at the time and the burnt paper and resin made it taste all that worse :(

4. Unburnt
    I was makn a quick run to another subdivision to drop off some stuff he bought

5. Visine. Shit kills your eyes

6. floor the gas pedal

7. ive slipped two roaches into a sewer when a cop cornered a few friends and i while we were burning. i mean really....what kind of cop comes INTO THE WOODS for a couple of pot smokers.

and YES.... i have sewers in the woods.

8. Got into a car wreck with several pieces and a lot of kush in the car. Before the cops came I ran to the nearest store (a tempurpedic mattress store) and bought 3 expensive ass pillows to hide all my paraphernalia in. The cops kept looking at me and my buddy funny due to the fact that we were carrying around these lumpy pillows that clinked every once in a while.