Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest fact you have heard from a non smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jigsawman, May 4, 2011.

1. #81 Tribalseeds 420, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha this Is funny thanks for sharing!:)

2. And of course they told us that after they told us tobacco has rat poison and industrial cleaner in it lol.

3. Errrrrrything is bad for you to some extent.. But my favorite has to be "it kills brains cells", there usually dumbfounded when I tell them it helps neurogenisis, not because of the fact.. Because they don't know what neurogenisis is :hello:

4. #84 mr puffer 420, May 5, 2011
    awesome, man. good to hear. :D

5. #85 BurnAFewDown, May 5, 2011
    I've heard you have to smoke your own body weight in 15 mins

6. " marijuana is slowly killling you" and also "by the time you are 40 marijuana will paralyze you, i know because it happened to my dad and im also a nurse"

7. Marijuana kills your brain cells!!!!
    "My friend overdosed on weed!!" hahahaha

8. Yeah, he's the one kid in the whole school nobody likes, so he just made his standing even worse in my mind.

9. #89 Smotpoking, May 5, 2011
    That's funny my grampa plays tennis, and was a biology professor, smoked the herb for quite a while, and is fully functional to this day

10. #90 Khaleefa, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    One girl I knew in high school who actually did smoke a little at the time told me that one bowl was the equivalent to 12 packs of cigarretes.
    What the fuck what dumb ass told you that??
    My mom.

Ouch.

11. But it's cool, cause her mom's a nurse and knows completely everything there is about pot, right..?

12. If there ever was someone who got black lungs, or lung cancer from smoking pot I bet they'd go around showing it at every single school. Too bad for the government. I mean seriously marijuana can't be nearly as bad for you as cigs, most times the pot is grown without pesticides and who the hell puts rat poison on their pot, suck my balls cigarette companies.

13. "i dont smoke weed because my friend told me that she tried it one time and had a really bad trip"

14. possibly the stupidest thing ive ever heard lol

15. #95 Smotpoking, May 5, 2011
    Lol first time I blazed I was mad I didn't hallucinate but then I continued cuz I realized its still pretty fun.

16. Jokes on you cause you would have to smoke SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to overdose' I don't think anyone would even be able to smoke that much without passing the fuck out.

17. Not really a fact, but when i was visiting my sister in rehab, some guy in her therapy group was telling us about his drug use and he said "well i started off smoking weed, and when i was offered heroine i figured that i might as well be doing that since i was already smoking weed".

Mothafucka got my death stare.

18. #98 Smotpoking, May 5, 2011
    People like him are why pot gets a bad name

19. I read a study from a university, think it was like Harvard or Stanford or whatever, and it said that consuming marijuana in non unhealthy ways (not smoking, prob not vaping, and not with fatty foods) is actually one of the healthiest recreational thing someone can ever do. I think the word they used was recreational. Or stress relieving or whatever. That wasn't a stupid fact because they had evidence to support it, but I just think that's such a slap in the face for all the stupid comments non smokers make and to our dumb ass goverment.

20. Oh, the classic "weed causes depression"

Its the bastards who alienate it who make people feel guilty.