Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest fact you have heard from a non smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jigsawman, May 4, 2011.

1. Started smoking 2 years ago and since then I realised all the things non smokers have told me are lies.one very popular myth here is that it makes you crazy which is utter bullshit!got any more facts you have gotten from non smokers post them here.

2. weed makes me crazy, crazy good :)

3. "Weed is bad for you"

:laughing:

4. #5 Maglor, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    "I knew a guy who OD'd"

5. Don't Smoke..It will STUNT your growth

6. Freshman year in high school I had a substitute teacher try to tell me one of her students overdosed on marijuana, and I proceeded to laugh in her face.

7. Well at least they were telling the truth.

Well the jokes on you, because you can overdose on anything.

8. Its nearly humanly impossible to OD on weed, it takes like over 1 lb to urself within a 20min time span to OD..so its nearly impossible for any human

9. She told us the student died. In class. After overdosing on marijuana. And the joke is on me. :rolleyes:

10. — n
    1.\t(esp of drugs) an excessive dose

— vb
    2.\tto take an excessive dose or give an excessive dose to

That could be any dose. Greening out would be overdosing. You don't have to die or have serious problems to have had overdosed.

Well not my fault you left that part out of your post.

11. #12 TwoWheelToker, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    It's funny, I was thinking the same thing right after I went back and read my post again. My bad.

Edit: Still my point stands that it was ridiculous, even if she hadn't said the student died.

12. We were talkin about legalizing it in our class and it seemed about 80 % were for it and some girl says my sister was in and out of rehab for various drugs and marijuana killed her. We all just look at her like it was most likely NOT marijuana

13. Had an older gentleman tell me " you know son pot wouldn't be so bad if it didn't rot your teeth" :p

14. girl said it would lead me to heroin I told her it will lead me to grasscity and a expensive bong
    :bongin:true story

15. "weed can kill you"... wow haha

16. #17 Sickleg, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha sorry old man, that's called meth!

17. 'Weed causes cancer' haha it stops cancer :smoke:

18. Ahh man you have by far the best sig on GC :smoke:

19. #20 mr puffer 420, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    and in order to smoke that much youd have to be in a roon with a pound bag lit on fire.. you would more than likely not want to waste that much weed. plus.. youd od because of oxygen deprivation before the weed does.